020

CHAPTER | 020-ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ-

CHAPTER | 020
-ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ-

WAKING up, you notice you were in a small room. you tried moving your hands yet they were handcuffed to the bed. you noticed that your clothes have been changed. you were no longer wearing the dress that your father had you wear but instead an oversized shirt and shorts. you took a deep breath in to get a sniff of the cologne. it smells familiar. you started to look around the room. there was a white door in front of you. there was no windows. no decorations. nothing. just the bed that you're laying on. the room was all white. even the bed was all white. there were a lot of people in this place. especially outside with heavy gear. you heard footsteps. you knew it was jungkook. he was making his way to see if you were awake or not.

you hear the door getting unlock and opened to reveal the devil himself. "good morning, flower" he said with a smirk but you remain quiet. "im kinda upset that you aren't fighting back like you used to" jungkook smiles evilly. he grabs your hair and pulls it roughly. "you deserve everything that is going to come to you" he growls. "why? why did you steal my family's money when you're clearly rich! why did you lie to me! why you use me!" he yelled. "does it even matter what i say? my family is already dead. if i were you, i would also get revenge for what i did" you replied which made jungkook frustrated and punch the wall. deep down, he was hoping you had a reason why you did all of that but you admitted of lying and using him.

having no more faith in you, jungkook allowed his feelings run wild. "you're mine now. no one will ever find you. you did this to yourself for messing with me and my family" he said as he unzips his pants. you had an idea of what he was going to do. do you plan on fighting back? no. like he said before, you did this to yourself. jungkook positioned himself in between your legs, removing the shorts along with your underwear. without any warning, he shoves it inside, making you scream in pain. the man smirks, finally hearing you scream in pain. the pain was nothing like what you got from your father when he beat you. you shut your eyes, trying your best to ignore the pain yet it hurts so bad that tears started rolling down your cheeks.

jungkook groans loudly, feeling how tight you are. "aw, how sweet is this. my precious flower was a virgin" he said. "i bet you were waiting for your future husband to make it all special and romantic. too bad you belong to me" he whispers into your ear. the twenty year old grabs your waist and starts thrusting himself into you. "don't. you. ever. try. to. run. away. from. me" jungkook growls. he was going rough on you. he didn't care if he was hurting you. "you're mine to hurt. i have every right to do whatever i want to you" jungkook wraps his hands around your neck, choking you as he pound into you even deeper. "your life has always been in my hands for the moment you decided to call me a spoil rich brat. i should have never let my emotions get the best of me and care about you. you used me and now i'm gonna use you" jungkook groans, feeling your walls clenching him.

it pissed him off that you weren't trying to fight back. you seem like the type to fight back yet you're just letting do as he pleases. "why aren't you trying to fight back!?! do you have any idea what i plan on doing with you!?! do you even care if you make it out alive!?!" the man yells at your face but all he got was a tear rolling down your cheek. he fixes his position which helped him to thrust even faster. you felt like at any moment, you were gonna pass out. your body has never felt this much pain before. you couldn't believe this is what made you cry, out of the times you gotten beaten by your father. having rough sex with jungkook. he notices your eyes were fluttering, meaning you were gonna pass out so he tries to hurry up. "mine to fill up" jungkook growls as he release his cum inside of you. he pulls his cock out and pants heavily, watching his cum leak out of your sore pussy and onto the bedsheets.

god, he loved the way you fit so perfectly for him. jungkook grabs your chin, making you look at him. "it would be smart of you to not upset me anymore" jungkook said as he frees your hands. "don't forget this is all your fault. you killed your own family. you might as well give up and submit to me. as i am now the only person you will have" he said as he cleans himself up. "see you later, my precious flower jungkook said as he slams the door. once he was gone, you put your clothes back on and wrapped yourself with the blanket. you got lucky that he was too busy being angry at you to see that your makeup was getting ruined or else he would have seen your scars and bruises. you knew this day would come. having to lose your virginity by force. whether that been hoseok or your father's enemy. maybe then you would have fought back with them. yet you couldn't with jungkook. you felt like you had to let him. you could tell how much he suffered because of what your father did to his family. your father is gone now.

so all of his enemies will be coming for you.