036

CHAPTER | 036

CHAPTER | 036

SINCE jungkook has been busy trying to look for eunwoo and seokjin, you had no choice to over his business for him. you had to attend meetings, sign papers and file them. things he should be doing instead of trying to hurt his friends. you avoid seeing him since you fear that your presence will just make it worse. he would often check up on you just to see if you are still here and haven't run away. the only thing that is on your mind lately is your father. you still haven't heard anything about him. he probably still in hiding. now that one of his associates are dead, he must be careful about coming out into the public. he mostly likely doesn't know it was you who killed iseul. but he still wants you dead. and he will go after jungkook first to get to you.

you sighed as shut down the computer and got up to stretch. you just finished three two hours long meetings. you walked out of the office and headed to the white room again since that's where you have been staying lately. you enter the bathroom and turn on the shower, having the hot water run. you undresses yourself and puts your clothes in a bin. you steps into the showers. as you washed your hair, you couldn't help to wonder how your life would been if your father never found you four years ago. would you have been able to live the life you wanted? would you have been able to fall in love with someone without having to put them in danger? would you still be friends with your old friends from high school? what would have your relationship with jungkook be like? would it still be like this or better? you were too busy thinking about what your life could have been to realize someone walked in.

shivers down your spine when you felt a pair of hands on your waist. "jungkook? what are you doing here?" you asked but he just starts to suck onto your neck. memories of the first time when you two had sex came into mind. your body haven't forgotten how painful it was. a bit of fear rushed through your body, thinking he is going to do it again but he wants to have sex, you have to let him do it. you could tell by the smell that he was drunk. probably because he was frustrated that he hasn't found seokjin and eunwoo. you lets out a soft moan as his hands cup your breasts. your eyes widened when you release that sound. jungkook groans into your ear, feeling your ass pressed against himself.

jungkook turns his flower around, having her look into his brown eyes. he grabs her hands, pinning them above her head, pinning her against the wall. jungkook leans towards her, having his muscular body press against hers. his soft lips travel down from her neck to her chest. shivers went down her spine when she felt his breath on her nipple. he traces little circles around her areola, flick her nipple with the tip of his tongue. you shut your eyes and kept your mouth closed to stop releasing moans. it shouldn't feel good. it should been painful like the first time. jungkook uses the flat of his tongue to cover more surface. you bit your bottom lip when he started sucking on your nipple. you knew what was happening. your body is enjoying the way he is touching you which is why you are feeling this way. it pisses you off but you can't do anything about it or else he will just be upset.

with one hand, he starts playing with your boob. squeezing it and pinching on them while his other traveled down towards your pussy, making him smile. "look what we have here" he whispers as he rubs your clit. "someone's quite wet" you gasp when he shove a finger up. jungkook starts fingering you, sucking bruises on your neck. "my precious flower" he groans. you gasp and holds onto his shoulder as his finger twirls inside. "is my flower close yet?" he whispers into your ear. you had no idea what he meant by that. before you could even ask, he shoves another finger inside. "does my fingers feel good?" jungkook asked yet all he got from you were quiet moans. "let it all out for me, flower" he said in his deep voice.

you knew you were reaching your climax but it's shocking to you that you're getting one since most women often have to fake one just to please their partner. you knew it's rare for women to get an orgasm. you shut your eyes as you released your fluids all over his fingers. jungkook looks down, seeing the white fluid dripping out of you. he smirks and leans towards your face, staring at his precious flower as his cock slides inside of her, making you gasp loudly. a huge smirk appeared on his face. " so stretched out for my cock" he groans into your ear. "jungkook" you yelp as he starts thrusting inside of her. his big hands squeezes her boobs as he slams his big cock inside. "does my huge cock feel good inside of you, (y/n)?" jungkook groans. "your tight pussy is mine to stretch out and fill" he growls.

this feels way different from the first time. no pain whatsoever. just pleasure. jungkook lifts you up and pins you against the wall, making it easier for him to move his hips. you weren't sure where to put your arms so you placed your hands on his shoulders and looked away so he doesn't see your face. "look at me flower. i want to see your beautiful face" he orders and so you look down into his eyes as he thrusted into you. "you feel so good. i can't get enough of you. you're taking me in so good" he growls. jungkook connects his lips against your lips and bites your lower lip into his mouth by shaping his lips like a big pout. once your lips were inside his mouth, he started to tease and nibble them with his tongue and teeth. this causes you open your mouth, allowing him to slide his tongue inside. your tongues played around together, circling each other.

you moaned into the kiss as jungkook was still thrusting into you. he felt your walls tighten around him. he pulls away from the kiss and stare into your face. "fuck! im gonna cum" he growls. he feels himself twitching, releasing his cum inside of you. jungkook gives you a peck on the forehead, seeing how tired you got.

"you are forever going to be mine, flower"