018

CHAPTER | 018- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 018
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

BREAKING into the party was easier than you expected. you were wearing a tight black dress while minghao was wearing a black suit. your eyes watched as he walks around the party, doing his part. "hello beautiful ladies" minghao smirks as he enters the conversation.
you scoffed, seeing how easy they fell into his trap. "hello there handsome" one of them bit their lip as they checked him out. "i have a question and i was hoping you ladies could answer it for me" he said. "anything for you" one of them took a sip of their glass of wine. "do you happen to know anyone who i can buy the goods from?" he whispers into one of their ears in his deep voice. you saw him smirks when she shivered. "w-well, i get my things from chul. he should be coming soon" she answered.

"but while you wait, why don't you stay here with us? we can have a fun time together" she leans towards him, placing her hands on his chest. "why not? it will be rude of me to leave such beautiful ladies alone" he responded. you and minghao came to this party because you needed to kill off people while he had to kill off someone as well. minghao is good at getting information from people. whether that be by force or on their on will. women especially. all women become weak when they see minghao.
while he was 'flirting' with the ladies, you decided to get some information from the men. a waiter walked by and you grabbed a glass of wine, making your way towards a group of wealthy older men that were playing cards.

"do you mind if i play?" you asked as you took a seat. they looked at you, checking you out. "are you sure you wanna play with us?" one of them asked. "don't worry about me, i can handle it" you winked as the card dealer hands you your cards. from a very young age, your father made sure you were good with numbers and because of that, you became good with playing these type of games. your father would often have you play for him and you always managed to win. "what is a beautiful woman like you doing all alone in a party like this?" one of them asked. "to have fun and get loose, you know" you answered. "of course i do. a beautiful woman like you deserve to get wild for a night" he said and you smiled. you knew what they were doing so you played along.

these poor men fell for your looks, allowing you to spike their drinks. each one of these men used to work for your father until they decided to steal from him which is why he sent you to kill them. as the perfect daughter you are, you are doing what you were told. the drug should be kicking in any minute. the card-dealer also works for your father so he won't say anything about it. "i win" you smiled as you showed your cards to the men. "well it was fun playing with you men but this lady has to go now" you said getting out of the chair. "one more game. we promise not to go easy on you this time" they said. "i wish i could but i really do need to go. maybe another time" you said as you walked off. your eyes darkened when you saw someone you weren't expecting.

"what is my fiancée doing in a place like this?" your fiancé, jung hoseok asked as he grabs your chin roughly

"what is my fiancée doing in a place like this?" your fiancé, jung hoseok asked as he grabs your chin roughly. "it's none of your concern" you replied. "i believe it is" he digs his nails deep into your skin. "let's have a chat" hoseok grabs your hand harshly and drags you into an empty room. once inside the room, he throws you across the room. "have you forgotten that your father has given you to me? do i need to remind you?" hoseok grabs your hair, roughly. "now be a good girl and strip for me" he smirks yet you remained strong. "no" you replied as you pushed him away. "your father told me you were supposed to be submissive. i wonder what he would do if he knew his obedient daughter isn't doing what she's told by her fiancé"he replied. "i rather have him beat me up than give myself to you" you glared at him before walking out.

you saw minghao by the doors of the entrance and made your way over. "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶?" he asked, noticing how messy you got. "𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤é. 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰. 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰" you noticed blood on his shoes. "𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵" he opens the door for you and the two of you walked out of the party. the card-dealer sees you walk out and looks back at the men you targeted. it would take time for the drugs to kill them so he had time before he had to clear the scene and walked out of his booth and headed outside for a quite smoke. before he could lit his cigarette, he was held down by two strong men. the card-dealer was about to put a fight until he saw a gun pointed at his head. "hello there, chul. do you know who i am?" and he nodded.

"y-you're mr.jeon's son" and jungkook smiles. "so you do remember. great. tell me the man you work for and i promise i won't blow up your brain" jungkook said. "i-i can't. if i say his name, he will have me killed. you have no idea how many people he has working for him" he said. "i promise he won't kill you if you give me his name" jungkook replied. "you promised?" and the rich man nodded. "h-his name is (your father's full name)" chul said. "is he the one who you helped steal my father's money?" he asked and chul shook his head. "n-no. he gets other people to do his dirty work. he mostly sends his oldest daughter. s-she was the one i helped" he confessed. "what's her name?" jungkook asked. "(l/n) (y/n)" chul answered, making jungkook's eyes widened. he pulls out his phone and shows chul a picture. "is this her?" he asked. "y-yes. that's her!" chul said. jungkook then fires his gun, killing of chul.

"so this whole time you used me...i will make sure you get what you deserve"