006

CHAPTER | 006- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 006
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

"THIS is a joke, right?" yoongi asked while woozi and wonwoo both look at the piece of paper the senior was holding. "i found it by the door" park jihye, another junior said. "what does it say?" taehyung asked. "we're all invited to attend a party that kim mingyu is hosting" yoongi said which made all the seniors and juniors surprised. "t-that can't be right. kim mingyu never invites us to anything" kang seulgi, a senior said. "why is everyone talking so loud" you asked as you stretched out your arms. "we got invited to mingyu's party" woozi replied. "so? it's just a party" you said which made seulgi gasp. "just a party? kim mingyu is the youngest son of the kim's. he is known to throw the best parties here at this school. only specific people are invited to attend so for us to even be invited is so rare" she said. "so does that make you rare since you had dinner with their whole family" taehyung looks over at you. "you had dinner with them!?!" all the seniors and juniors yelled. "i told you to tell it between us, you idiot" you smack taehyung. "and yes, i did but it's not what you all think. i was drag to attend by rosé so she can humiliate jungkook" you replied. "should we go?" jihye asked. "i'm not going. i feel safe here in the dorms where my music is" woozi replied and yoongi nodded. "same. i rather spend my weekend playing video games" wonwoo replied.

"well i'm going" seulgi said. "i will too" jihye replied. now leaving you and taehyung. "we won't be going too. (y/n) isn't much of a party person" taehyung said which made yoongi shake his head. "it's says 'ps. if (y/n) does not attend willingly, i will have someone to drag her out and bring her here" yoongi reads out. knowing they are not joking about it, you have no choice but to go. "i guess i have no choice" you replied, making taehyung's eyes widened. "are you seriously going?" he asked you. "look, i regretted rosé yesterday and got kidnapped by her. im pretty sure mingyu will do the same" you said. "you can hide! i bet he won't find you" taehyung suggested. "im not making you go, taehyung. if you want to stay here, it's alright. you know how tough i am" you smiled at him. "i still think it's better if you just hide" he said. "if you're that worried about her, why don't you just go" yoongi asked. "because i-i" he looked over at you, hoping you would say something. "if you're too scared to go, i'll go for you, taehyung. plus it will be kinda dangerous if we let the girls go by themselves. having a guy that they're close with will make them feel safe. we don't even know if they have dark intentions and i'm basically more masculine than the other guys. no offense" wonwoo said. "none taking" yoongi, woozi and taehyung said. "aww, wonwoo. you care for us" seulgi pulls him into a hug. "it's settle! me, seulgi, (y/n) and wonwoo will attend" jihye smiles. "let's go get ready!" seulgi grabs your hand and drags you up the stairs.

-

entering the club, you saw how close bodies were to each other's. lights were all dimmed so it was hard to see faces. you and the other low class students headed to an empty table. you all sat down and looked around. "now what" you said. "we party!" jihye smiles. "you guys dance. i'll stay here, keeping an eye out for you" wonwoo replied. "thanks" seulgi said as she drags jihye to the dance floor. "you aren't going to dance" wonwoo asked. "i don't like to dance. the only reason i'm here is because of the host who i don't see" you answered. "he's probably with his friends or dancing with a girl. mingyu is well known for being a player" wonwoo said. "each one of those rich brats are known for something, huh" you said and wonwoo chuckles. "yup. namjoon is known for his intelligence. jennie is known for fashion while jisoo is known for her beauty. rosé is known for her singing and her brother for his dancing" wonwoo said. "what about jungkook" you asked. "well to be honest, i don't know" he replied. "i can tell you" the two of you turned your heads to see kim mingyu himself.

meanwhile jungkook was across the room with his friends. "why did you drag me here, jimin hyung" jungkook asked. "you didn't come with us yesterday so you have no choice but to come tonight" jimin said. "plus we need to discuss with the others. apparently someone has been chosen to be a target of mingyu" he added. the two boys walk over to where the others were all sitting. "wow, i wasn't expecting you to show up" jennie smiles at jungkook who rolled his eyes as he sat down on the couch. he really didn't want to be here. he doesn't understand why namjoon would even be here. "so where is mingyu?" jungkook asked. "i don't know. he was here a minute ago" jisoo said. "great! the only reason i'm here is because of him. jimin said he chose someone as a target" jungkook said. he makes eye contact with rosé who was sipping her drink. "why did you bring that lower class girl yesterday? thanks to you, i now have to learn ten more languages" he said and she smiles. "good. maybe you can finally learn some english than relaying on me, jennie and namjoon" she added. "found mingyu" jisoo said, making everyone look over. jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw mingyu with you. "seems like he decided to claim (y/n)" jimin said.

jungkook stood up from the couch and walks over to them which surprised his friends. "we need to talk" he said to mingyu. you look up into his brown eyes who was staring deeply at you. "can't you see that i'm busy?" mingyu ask and jungkook gave him a look which meant it was serious. "i will be right back" mingyu winks at you before jungkook grabs his arm and drags him away. "what was that for!" the playboy said. "back off mingyu. she's off limits" jungkook said. "why should i? you know that i'm just fuck around with her and leave her" he replied. jungkook was pissed off hearing what his friend said yet then he laughs. "what's so funny" mingyu asked. "the fact you think she will fall for your trap. she won't fall for an idiot like you" jungkook smirks, seeing how angry mingyu got. "i mean come on. between the two of us, she is mostly likely to fall for me. all you do is party and fuck girls as if they're toys. you're clumsy as fuck, the stupidest out of your siblings and the only good thing about you is your looks" jungkook added.

mingyu then threw a punch at jungkook which caught everyone to surround them, filming the fight. "fight! fight! fight!" you heard people chanting. "who's stupid enough to fight in a club" you asked and wonwoo shrugged. jihye and seulgi rushed over to the two of you. "i-i think it's time for us to go guys" seulgi said yet you notice a bit a of fear in her eyes. "what's wrong-" you were then cut off. "where are you going? we just started to have fun" you saw a guy place his hand on her shoulder. wonwoo stood up and grabbed seulgi, pulling her close to him. "she's done dancing for tonight. we're leaving" wonwoo said and the three of you nod. "you're jeon wonwoo, right? all four of you are from the lower class. don't you all know the rules? you guys have to do what we-" you had enough of the guy and kicked him in the crotch. "i don't care what the rules are" you said. "let's go" you turned around heeled to walk out yet you were stopped when you heard someone shout.

"i, jeon jungkook, claim (l/n) (y/n) as my target!"