051

CHAPTER | 051

CHAPTER | 051

DRIVING into the gates, he saw his men all knocked out. fear rushed through his body just thinking about you getting kidnapped. once the car stopped. he rushed out of the car and headed back inside the house. "flower!" the mafia leader shouted as he drops his bag onto the floor. "where are you!?!" he shouted and didn't get a response. he rushed up the stairs and headed into your shared bedroom, hoping that you were just sleeping. he slammed the door open to no one there. "hyejin!!!" he yells but the maid didn't arrived. jungkook started to look around the house, anger and anxious. but no one was in the house. "eunwoo! send a search party. my wife is missing. tell them they have 10 hours to find my wife" jungkook said as he pulls out his gun.

"what are you going to do, sir?" eunwoo asked. "killing all of my men who failed to protect my wife" jungkook walks out. eunwoo pulls out his phone, dialing a number. "sir wants a search party. you have ten hours to find his wife or else you will be dead" eunwoo said as he sees his boss killing each of the men who failed to do their jobs. "got it. she will be found within two hours and brought back home safely" the person through the phone said. eunwoo hung up and looked away. he walked over to the security room and looked at the cameras. his boss sent up cameras to keep an eye on you. he sees you knock out all of the guards and walk out the mansion with hyejin. by your facial expression, you looked pissed and upset. he assumes you found out about the truth of your friends' deaths. he wasn't expecting you to run away though.

"who took her?" jungkook asked as he wipes the blood off of his hands. eunwoo turns to see his boss covered with blood. "no one did. it seems like madam has run away. she managed to knock out your men and took miss hyejin" eunwoo explained. hearing this made your husband anger and cause him to punch the wall. once again you lied to him. he thought you were accepting him as your husband yet you lied and used his feelings to escape from him. "tell them to bring her back home. they are allowed to use whatever is necessary" the mafia leader said as he walks away. eunwoo looks down at his hands, feeling anxious. he just caused you trouble once you get back here.

-

"are you sure sir won't find us here?" hyejin asked as she looks around the place. "yes. no one knows about this place. you are safe here" you said. "why did we run away?" she asked. your eyes darkened when you remembered what you found in his office. "there's no need for you to know. why don't you go shower" you said and hyejin nodded before walking away. you took a seat on the couch and bit your thumb. jungkook and your father are now looking for you. there's no way you could go out again. one of them will find you. you couldn't believe that jungkook was the one who killed taehyung and seokjin. but why? was it because his jealousy? even though you told him that there was no need to be jealous? is that why he killed your best friend? who else did he kill because of his jealousy? did he kill your other friends?

suddenly there was four knocks on the door. you knew who it was. you got up and opened the door to see your friend, minghao. he walks inside and you shut the door, locking it up. "i see you ran away from your husband. what did he do?" minghao asked. "he killed taehyung and seokjin" you answered which made his eyes widened. "all because of his jealousy" you sat back down. "taehyung wasn't the person you think he was, (y/n). i was able to protect  him but your father managed to get him before i could tell him the truth. your father fed him lies. he told him jungkook was the reason why you left and told him if he worked for your father, he would get his revenge on jungkook so he agreed. but seokjin, i don't know why he killed him" minghao explained.

"by now he's looking for me. i don't want to go back there. i started to trust him yet that trust is now gone. my father is still looking for me. i have no idea what my next plan is" you said. "i have my men around surrounding the block. jungkook or your father won't get you. i am in the process of getting you a fake identity. if you really want, i can take you back to china at my base. jungkook still doesn't know about me so you will be safe there" minghao said. "i think that's the best option for now. when will you be leaving?" you asked. "a few days. i still have some business here in korea before i leave. i will have my men informed you when we will be leaving. for the meantime, relax and stay hidden. once we're in china, we can start to plan our attack on your father" minghao said and you nodded. "thank you minghao" you said. "no problem" he smiles before walking out. once minghao was out, he gets inside his car and looks through the window.

"since you decided to hurt my friend, i have no choice but to hurt you"