030

CHAPTER | 030

CHAPTER | 030

GETTING off the limo, jungkook offers his hand and you take it. the two of you walked into the building and saw many people in the lobby. everyone was wearing a mask to cover their faces that matched their outfits. "make sure you stay close to me" jungkook whispers into your ear and you nodded. as the two of you walked over to his friends, you gain the attention of many young men. jungkook notice which pissed him off so he placed his hand on your waist, pulling you closer to him. "you look beautiful, (y/n)" mingyu said. "thank you. you all look beautiful and handsome" you smiled. "if it isn't (y/n). it's been a while" you look over to see namjoon. this is the first time you have saw him since he graduated high school. "yes it has. congratulations on starting your business" you said. "i heard that you were supposed to be the valedictorian yet you didn't even show up to graduation. why is that? felt like you would embarrass yourself in front of us?" namjoon asked with a smirk.

"quit it, namjoon. leave her alone" jennie said making him roll his eyes. "you all gotten soft, huh" he replied. "no need to be jealous, hyung. i get that you're upset that (y/n) broke your records" mingyu pats namjoon's back. "good to see you haven't changed a bit" you replied with a fake smile. "since you're here with jungkook, i am assuming you are still his target. what did you do to get back into his radar again?" he asked with a chuckle. "i stole money from his family" you answered which made namjoon shock. he wasn't expecting that. "what! and you have her here!?! if it was me, i would have her gone" namjoon raised his voice. "can i please hit him?" jisoo asked. "i keep on asking myself the same question" you look over at jungkook who seem to be daydreaming. "is there something wrong with him?" rosé asked and you shook your head. "he's just busy with his business. that's why he's acting like this" you lied. you asume he's behaving like this because of what happened in his office.

you pinched his waist, getting him back into reality. "excuse us, but im gonna take (y/n) to meet seokjin hyung. we will be right back. where is the groom?" jungkook asked. "second door to the right" jimin replied. jungkook takes your hand and drags you to the room. you saw a line outside the door for the groom. "hyung is the oldest son out of the kim's. he's running the company. he was very popular in high school along the rich and lower-class. hyung wasn't what you would call a spoil rich brat" jungkook said. "im sure he was" you replied. after a few minutes of waiting, you two were allowed to enter the room. "congratulations hyung" jungkook said as he hugs the groom. you followed behind him and saw the groom's eyes widened. "hyung, i want you to meet (y/n)" jungkook introduces you to him.

"it is a pleasure of meeting you. congrats on finding the perfect woman" you said as you offer a hand. he takes it and shakes your hand roughly. you lean a bit forward towards him.
"say a single word and i won't hesitate to blow up your bride's head" you whispered into his ear before pulling away and giving him a fake smile. "it's so nice to meet you too, (y/n)" the groom faked a smile back to you. "are you nervous?" jungkook asked. "i wasn't before" the groom said glaring at you. "so who's she? my siblings never mentioned you were seeing someone" he asked. "it's hard to explain" you heard jungkook say. "im very happy for you, hyung. you deserve happiness" he added. "you too, jungkook. just be careful. there are liars everywhere in this world" the groom said.

"i know. is noona in the room next door?" jungkook asked and he nodded. "if you excuse us, i want to introduce noona to (y/n)" he said making the groom scared. "why don't you go? you know how she is when meeting new people" he said. "do you mind keeping an eye on (y/n) for me? it will be quick" jungkook asked. "take your time" the groom smiled. once jungkook left the room, the groom pointed his gun at your head. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "nice to see you again too, seokjin" you smiled. "don't you know your father is offering a lot of money to have you kill? if i kill you now, i will get the money and my revenge" he smirks. "go on and try to kill me. you and i both know what will happen if you do. i steal your gun. kill all the people you love without no hesitation. like how i was ordered to kill your girlfriend four years ago" you said.

kim seokjin, one of your father's associates. your father thought seokjin was getting weak because of his girlfriend so he ordered you to kill her and make it seem like an accident. you did even though you didn't want to. she was nice to you yet you feared more your father. you had her get killed in a fire. it was until years later that he found out you were the one that killed her. he couldn't do anything about it because you went missing and he was out of the country. "you seem to really care about your siblings. is that why you didn't tell my father about them?" you asked. "don't you dare lay a hand on them" he said and you nodded. "i won't but you need to do something for me" you said. "why are you with jungkook? does he know who you are" seokjin asked, keeping his gun still pointed at you.

"are you scared that i'm going to hurt him?" you asked, making him laugh. "you seduce guys and kill them. of course i am" seokjin said. "there's no reason for you to worry about jungkook. he knows who i am" you said as you took a seat. "what do you want? i could shout your name and everyone that works for your father won't hesitate to come and kill you" he said. "you really think i'm scared of them? you really don't know what my father trained me for" you said. "my request is simple. it will be beneficial for the two of us" you smiled. "and what would that be?"

"get me out of here"