043

CHAPTER | 043

CHAPTER | 043

ONCE you were done letting out all of your emotions, your husband lifts you up, carrying you back to the bedroom. he places you down and starts removing your clothes, exposing your naked body that was covered with his love bites. jungkook covers your body up with his robe and rushes into the bathroom to turn on the faucet. he comes back and grabs your hand leading into the bathroom where you saw the bathtub full with bubbles. once the tub was fill with water, he turns it off and removes the robe off of you. you watched as he starts to undress himself as well. you notice scars on his body which you assume is from his missions. now that he knows about your father there is no need to cover your scars with makeup anymore.

jungkook lifts up you, bridal style and gets into the tub, carefully sitting down and having you sit on top of him, facing him. "is that why we moved? because you knew that my father is still alive?" you asked as he grabs the shampoo and apply it on your head. "yes, flower. your father knew you were with me but since you killed his associate, he most likely believes you escaped from me. during our wedding, i made sure none of the guest had any relationship with your father. so no one beside the guest knows we are married. us living here is safe" jungkook massaged your head. "what are we going to do about seokjin? his family and wife must be worried to death. they will hate me if they know the truth" you said. "it's not your fault, flower so please don't blame yourself for it. your father is the villain. you are forced into joining his side" your husband said grabbing the bucket and filling it with water to pour it on your head.

"can we go visit him?" you asked yet jungkook shook his head. "no one is allowed to enter his room except for family. i don't even know what hospital he's staying at but it's better like this. if people see you with me, they will come after you. you are safe home until i finish dealing with your father" he said. "so i'm not allowed to leave the house?" you asked. "it is for your own safety, flower. your father won't expect you ever being here with me" jungkook said. "i promised to be faithful, supportive, love you and protect you the day we got married" your husband said. "i love you so much, flower so let me love you forever" he leans for a kiss. having no other option, you responded back to his kiss and placed your hands on his shoulders. it is better if you accept your role as his wife.

jungkook is very possessive about you and if he almost tried to kill his friends for you, it is safer for them and the rest of the world if you accept him and remain by his side. he won't let you love anyone or else he will most likely kill them. you might as well learn to love him. your husband forces his way into your mouth, having his tongue inside. he swirl his tongue against yours, taking your tongue into his mouth and suck on it. you moan into the kiss and his hands were on your waist, making sure you don't move. his lips traveled down, leaving wet kisses on your neck. "i will treasure you for eternity, my precious flower" he whispers. you place your hand on his cheek and caress it as you stared into his eyes. you could see how much love jungkook has for you. no one else would ever love you like this if they knew your background.

"why do you love me? after all i did to you, you still love me? why? i would never love someone if they were like me" you asked which made jungkook chuckle. "i would love for you to see yourself from my point of view, my flower" he said. "you brought out the best version of me. you have changed all of us for the better and we are very thankful for you. i love how honest and brave you are. you're beautiful both inside and out. you always put others before yourself. the first time i realized i was falling in love with you, i was afraid to let you into my heart because of my ego. the second time, i was afraid you wouldn't feel the same but now this time, i'm afraid of losing you because you are the reason why i live. my whole life has been more meaningful and worthwhile since we met. every moment i spent with you was and still is the best moments of my life. i love all of you, even your flaws because every flaw makes you who you are. they make you perfect to me. i would not want you to change anything" your husband said.

after the bath, he wrapped you around with the towel and has you brush your teeth. jungkook lifts you up, carrying you to the bed. he places you down and grabs the hairdryer, drying your hair for you. he grabs your hairbrush, brushing your hair. once your was dry and brushed, he started to get the bed ready. your husband lifts you up and places you onto the bed. before getting into the bed, he turns off the light. he pulls you closer to him so you could snuggle up against him. the two of you were bear naked underneath the sheets. "get some sleep, my precious flower" jungkook kisses your head before wrapping his arms around your waist to keep you close to him. your husband had his legs overlapping yours and had your face buried into his chest as he plays with your hair.  you close your eyes, slowly drifting away. your husband smiles when he hears your cute little snores.

finally...

you're going to give him your love...

even though he left you no other option but to.