005

CHAPTER | 005- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 005
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

"SO sorry i'm late. i went to pick up a friend of mine" rosé said to the adults that were sitting. "a new friend? since when? you always hang out with jennie and jisoo" her older brother, jimin said. she glares at her brother before she looks at jungkook with a smirk. "you can come out now! family, meet (y/n), my new friend" rosé said. jungkook's eyes widened when he saw you walk out wearing a black dress. "nice to meet you. i'm (l/n) (y/n)" you bowed at the adults. you felt many eyes glaring at you. "nice to meet you, (y/n). i'm rosé's and jimin's mom. please take a seat" a lady said. "thank you" you replied and sat down beside rosé and another girl. "so (y/n), what company does your family own" you heard mr.park asked. "actually i-" you were then cut off. "she's from the lower class, father yet she's very intelligent. she got ranked first out of all of the juniors. she got the highest score on all exams" rosé said, making the adults look over at jungkook who was now piss. "i thought you gotten first place like you always do" he heard his mother say he just rolled his eyes.

you look across from you to see namjoon, the guy who kicked you and taehyung out of the library glaring at you. "what do you plan on doing after graduating?" mrs.park asked. "i plan on continuing my studies and get a degree in business & finance" you replied, making jungkook laugh. "what's so funny, jungkook" rosé asked. "the fact that she thinks she can even start a business. you need money for that, flower. something you don't clearly have" he replied which made the other rich kids laugh. "what you said is true but knowledge is the key to success. i might not have the money yet have you ever heard of sponsoring? i can speak at least eight languages including korean. how many do you speak?" you replied back which made rosé laugh. "only korean since he failed english and japanese" she said. "wow. that's very impressive, (y/n)" mrs.kim said. "thank you" you smiled. "how did you learn all of those languages?" mrs.jeon asked. "my father made me and my siblings learn" you answered. "your parents must be proud of you" she added yet you shook your head. "they aren't here. i'm living with my aunt" you said. "we're so sorry for bringing up your family. if you ever need anything, you can always come to us" mrs.park smiles.

~

dinner was very uncomfortable. jungkook would try to put a fight with you yet he always ended up getting embarrassed. what made it even worse was the fact rosé was getting him more embarrassed by comparing you to him. all you want to do is go back home and sleep. you don't even have your phone or know where you are so you have to wait until rosé leaves. "kids, why don't you guys go out? we're going to talk about business" mr.jeon said. "finally" mingyu said getting up from his seat. "let's go, (y/n)" rosé grabs your hand and drags you out of the restaurant with the other rich kids. once you were all out, rosé lets go of you. "you did a good job, lower-class. here's money to head back to the place you call home" she hands you cash. "what about the dress?" you asked. "you can have it. it's an old fashioned now so i don't need it anymore" she replied before getting into the car with the other rich girls. you watch as they drove off. "spoil rich brats" you rolled your eyes. you started walking away from the restaurant, hoping to spot a cab so you can get rid of this dress.

as you walked, you noticed many guys staring at you. some were cat-calling and whistling at you. you felt so grossed out by their actions and hoped that a cab would appear. but lucky wasn't on your side today. a random older guy appeared in front of you. you mentally rolled your eyes, knowing what was going to happen. "you look so beautiful. what's your name?" the guy asked in english. "i can speak korean and i already know what you're going to do. im not stupid. so please leave me alone before you embarrassed yourself even more" you said as you tried to walk away but he grabs your hand and pins you against the wall. you glared at the man who was just smirking at you. "well i did warned you" you knee-kicked the guy in the crotch and kicked him in the stomach, having he knock into some garbage cans. "if a girl says to leave her alone, you better turn around and leave them" you said.

"you can speak eight and beat up a guy twice your size, what more can you do?" you turned your head to see jungkook with his arms cross while holding his phone. "excuse me mister but you have five seconds before i send this video to the police and have you arrested for trying to get with a high school student" he said which made the guy's eyes widened. the guy got up and run away. "he won't go that far. i already sent it to the police" jungkook said. "why did you help me?" you asked. "oh, i'm wasn't helping you. that guy owes me money so i'm just getting my revenge. i don't care if you get hurt" he replied with a smirk. "right!you all only care about yourselves. shouldn't you be with your rich friends?" you asked. "i have better things to do then go out and party" jungkook walks up to you. "and what's that?" you stared into his eyes. he smirks as he plays with a string of your hair.

"making your life miserable, my precious flower"