009

CHAPTER | 009- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 009
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

NOW as a senior at busan private academy, your priorities changed. yoongi decided to make you head of the dorms so you have to show the new comers around the school. not to mention your own work that you have to do and being the servant of jungkook still yet you will manage somehow. "welcome to busan private academy, i am (l/n) (y/n), senior and the CRA of this building so if you have an issue, please come to me. there are a few things you must know before you explore the school. this school treats us like garbage so to survive you must act like you're invisible. this way you won't be targeted by the popular kids. speaking of them, i will tell you who you should avoid. first we have the kim siblings which includes kim mingyu, kim jennie and kim jisoo. next we have park jimin and park rosé. lastly we have jeon jungkook. since most of you all are freshmen, you won't see them as much however if you're a senior, you must stay away from them. they will ruin your lives if you don't avoid them so please do not get yourself near them. as lower-class students, we are not allowed to use certain places like the library, dance studio and music studio" you explained. "why can't we?" you heard a voice asked. "in this school, we have rules. the rich students are the superiors. hello, i'm taehyung and a senior" he smiles. you soon felt a vibration in your pocket and pulled out to see you got a message from jungkook. "i-i have to go. taehyung will show you to your rooms and around the school. i will be back before dinner. listen to what he says if you wanna live in peace" you said, running out of the building. "she is an example of why you shouldn't be near those popular kids. she has become one of their targets. so don't make the same mistake as she did" taehyung added.

you arrived at jungkook's dorm and saw his friends and not him. "where's jungkook? he texted me that-" you were then cut off by mingyu. "it was me. here wear this" he hands you a birthday cone. you look at each one of them to see them wearing it. "okay but why are we wearing them" you asked as you put it on. jimin then hands you a cake that reads happy birthday, jungkook. "drop the cake and you will have to pay me back" jimin said and leans towards your ear to whisper how much the cake costs. your eyes widened when you heard the price. the door then opens revealing the birthday boy and everyone started to sing as you stood there still shock about the price of the cake. jungkook stares at you and smiles. once the song was over, he blew out the candles. "great. now take the cake before i drop it" you said and he chuckles, taking the cake off of your hands and placing it down on the table. "happy birthday" you said, placing a hat on his head. "after school, we're going to get you all dressed up for your birthday party" mingyu said. "why?" jungkook asked. "you're finally eighteen, dude. why not. by the way, all of your lower-class friends can come too" mingyu said. "why? so you can make them you can flirt with them" you replied. "we can't" jimin said which made you confused. "jungkook made us not to ever lay a finger on them" rosé explains. "you did?" you look at him. "it was our agreement. you do what i say and i won't hurt those lower class students" jungkook said. "can we please cut the cake? i have been craving for it ever since we picked it up" jisoo said.

-

"how are you feeling, soobin?" you asked the new freshmen. "a little bit better. sorry that you had to stay behind to watch over me" he apologized yet you shook your head. "it's just a stupid party. i wouldn't have had fun anyway. now get some rest. i will come check on you later" you said as you closed the door. you still can't believe someone already got sick on their first day. you headed downstairs to see the other freshmen playing board games. "how is soobin doing?" haechan asked. "his fever got down but he will be stay home tomorrow. you guys have class so head back to your rooms. it is bedtime for you guys" you said making them groan. you watch as they walk up the stairs to their rooms. you start to clean up the mess they made. you hope jungkook won't hurt your friends at the party. you sent him a message that you couldn't go because of soobin. once the living room was clean, you jumped onto the couch and sighed. 'it's been long since i visited my aunt. jungkook keeps me busy so i never did get the chance to see her during the summer break. maybe i can go this weekend' you said to yourself.

you flinched when you heard the doorbell ring. you got off of the couch to open the door. your eyes widened when you saw the birthday boy. "what are you doing here? shouldn't you be... i don't know, at your party?" you asked. "can i come in or not?" he asked and you welcomed him inside. "so this is where you lower-class live. it's horrible. how can you live here?" he said as he looks around the place. "you live with what you have. so why are you here?" you asked. "i started to get bored at the party. i was about to head back to my dorm until i remembered that my flower was stuck home too" he said. "what do you want to do? as you can see, we don't have those fancy technology you have in your dorm. "show me your room" he said. "fine. but don't complain" you warned him and jungkook nods. you led him up to your bedroom without trying to make any noise. once you were in your room. jungkook looks around. it was so plain. he jumps onto your bed only to feel the bed move.

"how can you sleep here?" he asked. "you get what you get and you don't get upset" you replied. "so what do you guys even do here?" jungkook asked. "well we have board games since we can't afford a tv or cable. i have a portable dvd player where we would all watch movies" you said. "a portable what?" he asked and you sigh as you pulled it out. "this is a portable dvd player where you can watch movies" you said. "what movies do you have?" jungkook asked. "i have the hot chick. have you seen that already" you asked. "nope" he answered. "you haven't!?! oh we have to watch it then" you grabbed the dvd. you took a seat on your bed and inserted the dvd into the portable player. you moved it closer so the two of you could watch it. throughout the movie, jungkook would glance over to you, seeing you try to keep your eyes open but your tiredness was winning and eventually you fell asleep on his shoulder. he carefully removes you off of his shoulder and puts your head on your pillow. he turns off the dvd player and places it back where you got it from. jungkook grabs a blanket from a chair and places it over you. he smiles, staring at your sleepy face. "i will be taking my birthday present from you. hope you don't mind" he said.

jungkook leans towards your face, giving you a kiss on your cheek before walking away.