034

CHAPTER | 034

CHAPTER | 034

WALKING into the torture chambers, your eyes widened when you saw jimin sitting in a chair with bruises and blood dripping out of his mouth. "did jungkook do all of this because i helped you?" you asked. "he said i should be thankful that he choose not to kill me" jimin chuckled. you walked over to grab a towel and wet it before walking and wiping his blood off. "i'm sorry. this is all my fault for agreeing" you said yet he shook his head. "it's my fault since i knew he wouldn't allow it. don't blame yourself (y/n). but how the heck do you not feel any pain? this fucking hurts" jimin said, making you chuckle. "you get used to the pain" you said as you free his hands. "what do you think you're doing?" you and jimin turned around to see jungkook with his arms crossed, looking annoyed look.

"he's not done with his punishment yet" he said. "can't you see he's already in so much pain? i bet you even broke some of his bones. this is enough, jungkook. i believe jimin has learned his lesson" you said. "if you felt no pain after being hit in head and bleeding, this shouldn't hurt him at all" jungkook said as he walks over to punch him on the face. "that's enough!" you yelled, rushing over to jimin and using yourself as a shield. "why do you care so much about him, huh!?! do you like him or something!?! do you plan on escaping with him!?!" jungkook yelled. "i have already cause so much pain for people. i don't want more" you replied. "but you aren't. i am" he pushes you aside and starts beating up jimin even more. eunwoo came out of nowhere and grabbed onto you so you wouldn't interfere. you fought back and almost escaped yet more men came to hold you down, forcing you to watch their boss beat up his own friend.

your eyes widened when you saw jimin fall onto the ground. "let go!" you got out of their hold and rushed over to see his vitals. luckily he was breathing and had a pulse. "you could have killed him!" you yelled at jungkook who was wiping his fist with a towel. "but i didn't. he will be fine. take him home" he ordered his men. you watch as they lift him up and drag him out of the room. "you really don't care about him? you could have killed him. your own friend" you said. "like i said before he will be fine. he can handle a blow" jungkook said. you immediately turned around and headed back to the living room. "where do you think you're going? we are not done talking" he said as he grabs your hand. "what more is there to talk about?" you asked. "this" he pulls you the fake passport. "where did you get that?" you asked.

"i found it. is that why you helped him? were you planning to run away with him?" jungkook asked as his grip on your hand got tighter. he pulls you closer to him, having you stare into his brown eyes. "you want to know? fine. as you know my father had people working for him. he has nine people here in korea who use to work for him. and the person jimin wanted dead as one of them. he doesn't about that she worked for my father so let's keep it that way" you replied. "the reason why i helped him was because i needed to know something about my father but she didn't say anything so i killed her. are you happy?" you asked, pulling your hand away from him. "then how the heck did you get this" jungkook refers back to the fake passport. "kim seokjin" you replied. "so you two know each other?" jungkook asked as he clenched his jaw. he was pissed that his hyung didn't even tell him. "yes" you replied.

"eunwoo, go get the car ready" jungkook said. "where are you going?" you asked. "my hyung deserves to be punish for trying to take you away from" he answered yet you grabbed his hand. "seokjin didn't want to help me but i threatened to kill his siblings if he didn't. i didn't want to but i had no other choice since he won't listen to me after what i did to him" you said. "explain" jungkook crossed his arms and stare down at you. "seokjin is another associate of my father. i knew him before i arrived here. my father trusted him a lot yet my father believed he was getting weak since seokjin was in a relationship at the time. my father ordered me to kill her. i didn't want to so i faked her death with the help of my friend.  however we couldn't let seokjin know or else her life would be in danger again. he believed she died in a fire just like everyone else but he soon found out that i was the one who killed his first love. to this day, he still hates me for what i have done but i don't believe him" you said.

you waited to get a response from jungkook who was just standing there in silence. "go get seokjin. use whatever force to bring him here. understand, eunwoo?" he looked over to his second in command. your eyes widened when you heard his order. "are you going to really punish him after i told you it was my fault!?! i was the one who betrayed you! why are you going to torture seokjin if he only did it because he wanted to protect his family from me! he shouldn't be punished like jimin! it was my fault" you said, trying to get him change his mind. you weren't expecting jungkook to pick you, who lied and used him over his friends that he knew for years. "do you understand, eunwoo?" jungkook asked. "yes sir" eunwoo said and walks out of the house. you ran out the door, trying to stop eunwoo from leaving yet the body guards all grabbed you and force you to watch eunwoo leave the property. they let you go once they saw their boss. you turn around and slapped jungkook in face which shocked his men. yet he laughed and grabbed you by the chin.

"running won't matter. eunwoo will do whatever i say. so don't make me have to order him to kill that ex-best friend for yours"