037

CHAPTER | 037

CHAPTER | 037

SUNLIGHT was hitting into the room which caused jungkook to wake up. he didn't like to be interrupted while sleeping. he especially didn't like it when he felt so comfortable just like he is now. jungkook looks down to see his precious flower still sleeping. your face buried into his chest, your arms around his body and legs intertwined his. a smile formed on his face as he recalls what happened last night. the two of you finally kissed. he loved the way your lips fit perfectly with his. he was not drunk like you thought he was. jungkook was going to drink but he spilled his drink on himself. he plays with your hair, staring at your sleepy face.

jungkook gives you a kiss on your forehead and slowly gets out of bed. he grabs his black silk robe and puts it on. the mafia leader walks out of the bedroom and heads to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. he learned how to cook a few years ago since he wanted to show you his skills since you used to cook for him. after a few minutes, he placed the food on a tray and headed back up stairs to the bedroom. the man places the tray down onto the night stand. he takes a seat beside you and caress your cheek. "time to wake up, flower" he whispers yet you just turned away. he chuckles and rubs your back. "if you don't wake up, i won't hesitate to open your legs wide again" he whispers into your eyes. you finally wakes up and stood up, covering your body. "good morning" you yawn as you rub your eyes. "i made you breakfast" he places the tray on your lap.

"thank you" you replied. you wanted to ask him a question but wasn't sure how he would take it so you decided not to ask him. "you do not need to work today. stay in bed" jungkook said. "are you sure? i don't feel any discomfort or pain" you said yet he shook his head. "yes, i am. i have made you work for my company for days and you deserve a break. i will be in my office, finishing the work you started" he said. "okay" you nodded and he gives you a peck before leaving the room. once he left, you took a deep sigh. you wanted to ask him if you could take the morning after pill since you two didn't use any protection. you wouldn't have mind since you thought you couldn't get pregnant. yet now that you know you can, you're nervous.

you started to eat your breakfast and was quite amazed how delicious the food was. after you finished eating, you grabbed another black silk robe and puts it on before grabbing the tray and walking downstairs to wash the dishes. you could hear jungkook upstairs in his room. it seems like yesterday made him calm down since maybe he won't harm seokjin or eunwoo. you headed the stairs and peeked through the door to see jungkook sitting on his chair and typing on the computer. he looks up and sees you. "come inside" he said. you walked into the room and stood in front of him. "you did a great job with the papers so far. no wonder why you got into brown university" jungkook said. "thank you" you bowed. he stood up from his chair and walks over to you. he grabs your hand and pulls you close to him.

"as an reward, i will grant you one gift" he said. "can i please take the morning after pill?" you asked which surprised and angered him. "you really don't want to have any kids with me?" he asked. "i already told you before my reason why i don't want kids" you asked. "you're lying to me again. you just don't want to have any kids with me" jungkook raised his voice yet you shook your head. "that is not it! i promise! i just am not ready to have any kids yet. this whole time i believed that i could never get pregnant so kids were never my plan. i need time to accept it" you answer yet jungkook wasn't believing it. "i don't care if you are not ready. you are going to carry our child and you better not do anything to harm them" he grabs your chin by force. "please let me take it. i promise i will have your child but not now. you know people are after you and me. once they find out we had a child, they will come after them. please reconsider jungkook" you said.

"you really don't think i can't protect you and our child?" he asked. "no but-" he places his hand on your cheek and caress it. "i will hire more guards. i will make sure they fear. i will hire more maids and train them to protect our family. i will get guard dogs as well" he said. "i will kill anyone who tries to lay a finger on you. i don't care if they are friends or family, you are more precious to me, my dear flower" he kisses your forehead. you just stood there in silence. jungkook plays with a string of your hair as he stares at your face. "so beside that, what would my beautiful flower want?" he ask. "can i see taehyung?" you asked which made his eyes darkened. "no" he replied. "why not?" you asked. "because i said so" jungkook said. "i haven't seen him for four years. my father never allowed me to stay in contact with any of my friends. please jungkook" you begged. "my answer is still no" he said.

"then what can i even have? you won't let me take the morning after pill and now you won't let me see my best friend" you asked. "ex-best friend. you really think taehyung will forgive you, flower? he hates you with a passion. you left without saying anything to him. heck, i even thought he knew where you went yet he didn't. he wants nothing to do with you. i don't know if you know this but we attend the same university and he doing amazing without you, flower. you don't want to ruin his hard-work,
do you? he's a law student. imagine what will happen if he sees you again? or all your friends in general? they are doing just great without you" jungkook pulls you closer to him. he has one of his hands on your waist. "i'm the only person who isn't doing amazing without you. i need you, flower" he starts kissing your neck. "and you only need me...i can give you what your father never gave you. praise...affection... but most of all, love" he whispers as he sucks onto your skin.

"so why do you want to leave me so badly?