003

CHAPTER | 003- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

CHAPTER | 003
- ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ -

"WHO is she?"/"why is she here?"/"look at her uniform. she must be one of those lower class students" you heard them say but you never did bother to look up. your goal was just to graduate and go to college. soon the bell rang, causing the students to all take their seats as the teacher walks in. "good morning class! we have a new student joining our class. please welcome (l/n) (y/n)" the teacher said. you stood up and faced the class. "hello (l/n) (y/n). i was given the opportunity to study here and yes, i am from the lower class" you said directly to the people who talked about you. suddenly the door opens to reveal a boy with piercings and jewelry. the two of you make eye contact for a few seconds until the teacher spoke. "mr.jeon, why are you late?" she asked. "my apologies miss choi. i woke up late because i was too busy studying last night" he lied but that the teacher believe him since he's ranked first in the class. "alright but don't be late next time. take a seat. you too, miss (l/n)" the teacher said. you nodded and headed back straight to your seat. the boy, jungkook stared at you as he took his seat which was in the back. he could tell you were from the lower class based on your uniform. only those from the lower class wore hand down uniforms. the whole class period, he was staring at you. wondering how on earth did you manage to get in?

once all of your classes was over, you started to pack up your belongings to head back to your dorm. as you were packing a group of girls appeared in front of you. "your family must be suffering to pay for you to attend here. you must be starving. here" they hand you their leftovers. "i don't need your leftovers" you said as you walked away from them. "fucking hate spoil brats" you mumbled as you walked down the hall. yet you failed to realize that jungkook heard your comment. you arrived back to your dorm to see taehyung already there. "so how was your first day?" he asked. "eh. i have one of those popular kids that yoongi was warning us about. i think it was jungkook" you said which made his eyes widened. "are you staying away from him?" he asked and you nodded. "i can already tell he's one of those spoil rich brats" you said as you placed your bag on your desk. "well just be careful. you tend to gain people's attention even though you don't want to" taehyung said and you nodded. "do you want to go out and eat? i went to the kitchen and saw the fridge was empty" taehyung said. "fine. it will be your treat since you're inviting me" you said and he nods, happily. the two of you got up and headed downstairs but stopped midway when you saw how beaten up one of the students were. "who did this to you?" one of the students asked. "j-jeon jungkook" the beaten student said. taehyung looks down at your hands to see you clenching them.

back in your previous school, taehyung was the main target of some bullies. they would make fun of him for being a son of farmers and steal his things. if he stood up to them, they would have beaten him up just like the student right now. yet you suddenly appeared in his life and changed everything. one day the bullies were beating him up and you walked up with your phone, filming them. they threaten to hurt you if you didn't delete the video but you still kept it and tagged their parents. since you were a foreigner, you had connections outside south korea which made the video viral. many people started to boycott their parents' companies which caused their companies to drop. when the bullies's parents realize the reason why their companies started to drop, they tried to sue you yet it didn't work out well for them. in the end, their companies all shut down due to the video. taehyung was amazed by your courage to stay up to his bullies. he and the rest of the students thanked you for putting an end to their bullying. you weren't expecting of being popular. you just did it because you hated to see people be bullied.

"taehyung, instead of going to buy food, let's go grocery shopping. i will cook dinner for everyone tonight" you said. "sure" he replied. "meet me outside. im gonna treat his wounds" you said as you headed towards him. taehyung watched as you led the beaten up boy to the bathroom with the help of two other guys. he walked outside the building and to his surprise he saw a group of guys. taehyung could tell they were rich so he chose to avoid them just in case they were one of the popular ones. he pretends to answer a call yet they didn't buy it and snatched his phone. "look what we have here. this guy from the lower class really thought they could avoid us? so your name is kim taehyung? who would ever name their son that? your parents must not really love you then" the one with many piercings said. "can i please have my phone back?" taehyung asked. "oh this? you call this a phone?" he said as he looks at the phone which was an old version since it was the cheapest. "oops" the boy drops it and steps on into. taehyung's eyes widened, seeing his precious phone get destroyed. "tell me is zion there? we didn't get the chance to finish our conversation" he said. that's when it hit taehyung. the boy in front of him was jeon jungkook. "y-yes. he's inside with the others" taehyung answered as he trembles in fear. "oh really? can you tell him im outside waiting for him?" jungkook asked with an evil smile. "i-..."

"i believe that's not possible" both jungkook and taehyung both turned their heads to see you standing by the door. "and who are you" he asked, staring deeply into your eyes. "it doesn't concern you" you replied which made jungkook mad. "let's go taehyung" you said as you walked pass jungkook yet he grabs your hand. "who gave you the right to leave?" he asked. "myself. i dont need to listen to you. you mean nothing to me. you're just a spoil rich brat" you said as you pulled your hand away. jungkook clenched his hands as he watches you walk away with taehyung. "how dare she talk back to me! does she even know who am i!" jungkook yells as his gang tries to calm him down.

"that bitch is gonna suffer"