041

CHAPTER | 041

CHAPTER | 041

IN his office, jungkook was working on some work until seokjin walks into the room. "what are you doing here, hyung? i wasn't informed you would be here" jungkook asked not even looking at him. "if you just married (y/n) for revenge, please divorce her" seokjin said which made jungkook stop what he was doing and look up with an angry face. "excuse me" he said. "i get why you want to get revenge on her. she stole from your family but she was forced to. im sure you now know who her father is. she was forced to do it against her will. her father has always abused her since she was five. i never realized it until now...she wants no part of this life, jungkook. let her go so she can live the life she deserves. if you want revenge, go after her father. he's who you want dead, not (y/n)" seokjin said.

jungkook clenched his jaw in angry. the young man couldn't believe his hyung wants to steal away from him. "tell me hyung, how would you feel if i told you the same thing about your wife? what would you do?" he asked which surprised seokjin. "i would let her go because it is the right thing to do. i love her but i won't force her to stay for me" seokjin answered. "yet what if she ends up coming to me?" jungkook asked. "what are you trying to say?" seokjin asked. "i know you gave my wife a fake passport. she claims she forced you to do it but i don't believe it....well not anymore since you been getting close to her lately" jungkook crossed his arms. "im trying to help her get out of this mess she wanted out a long time ago but you're forcing her to stay. i get you love her but you can't force her to live this life. do you have any idea what kind of trauma she went through!? heck i didn't even know until her childhood friend told me! why do you think she can't feel no pain?! her father has been torturing her since she was five! five! do you remember irene? my first love? well years ago, i found out that (y/n) killed her so i hated her with a passion. she said she couldn't kill her and argued with her father who was the one ordered her to do it which ended up with her being electrocuted by her father!" seokjin said.

"her father forced her to steal from you and he threatened to hurt her friends if she didn't. she had no choice, jungkook! please let her go" he added. your husband had enough of seokjin so he smashed his hyung's face against his desk multiple times until he was satisfied and threw him across the room. "i want you away from my wife. do you hear me? if i see you near her, i won't hesitate to kill you. i don't care if we are friends anymore. you try to steal my wife from me, you're my enemy. this is a warning. you really don't want to leave noona as a widow. now get out of my sight" jungkook said. seokjin manages to get up even though his face is all messed up due to jungkook and walks out of the room. eunwoo walks into the room and sees the desk cover with blood. "get this clean. i don't want my wife to see this mess" he said and eunwoo nodded.

"i also want you send out something to all of those men who wish to join my empire. tell whoever manages to put kim seokjin in a deep coma will join. he must be in a coma. if he's dead, then they will not join" jungkook said which shocked eunwoo. "b-but isn't seokjin a friend of yours, sir?" he asked. "those who are trying to take my precious flower from me are now my enemies. i would have done the same to jimin yet i still need him" the mafia leader said. "so you better think twice before ever betraying me" he said in a serious manner and eunwoo nodded. "i-i will inform them about the opportunity" he said which made your husband smile. "good. tell them they have at least three days. the sooner, the better" your husband said. "sir, i have something to report about madam" eunwoo said which made his boss's eyes darkened. "what is it?" jungkook asked.

"madam's father is still alive" eunwoo said which made jungkook's heart drop. "what? i had him kill. he can't be alive. i saw his body" jungkook argued. "from what i was told, some of the men who were there were working for him so after killing madam's mother and sisters, they killed your loyal men and took her father away to somewhere safe" eunwoo said. "apparently madam's father ordered to kill her and if they succeed, they will be paid for their hard work" he added. "does she know about this?" jungkook asked. "i assume so. from what my source said, the reason why she agreed to help jimin kill that person was because they worked for her father and it was a signal that she is still alive" eunwoo answered. "bring me jimin. he knows a lot more about her father than i do. he was the one who located him so i bet he will know where that devil is hiding" he said. "of course, sir" eunwoo bows and rushes out of the room.

jungkook punches the wall in angry. this whole time, your father is alive and you knew. why didn't you tell him? do you still not trust him? do you think he can't handle your father? do you see him as weak? he walks out of his office and heads to the bedroom to see you sleeping. he did warn you that you weren't going to get any sleep. jungkook takes a sit besides you and leans down to give you a peck on the lips. your husband caresses your soft skin as he stares at your face. he wonders what excuse you will tell him this time. jungkook is quite lucky he was able to kill off those who betrayed him or else they would informed your father who much you meant to him.

"be patient my precious flower. i will make sure no one can ever find you"