Chapter 53

Chapter 54 - Sunny day..

I'm gonna try to make longer chapters 👍

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up, blinking as I sat up.
I was still on the couch, and I noticed Mark was on the opposite end of me, reading a book.

He looked calm.

I silently stood up from the couch, walking off to fix myself up in my bathroom. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, etc.

Once I was done, I went off to make some breakfast (I do NOT have the motivation to write all of this).

After all was done, I decided to tell Mark and Jonah I would go out for some fresh air, then going outside for a walk.

(UPDATE: From here on out I will try to follow the lore and be more closer to it. Last time I checked, above this is from March 26th. Hope you enjoh what comes next..)

I made sure to be cautious everytime I passed a bush, incase one of those.. things.. Might decide to follow me or something.

I walked pretty far, ending up being near the police station.

I simply decided to sit on a bench for a while, observing my surroundings.

I noticed someone went over to sit next to me, asking before doing so. I nodded to say it's fine with me.

I noticed that someone seemed to be a police officer with dyed hair..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello everyone!
Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger, but I am here to announce this book will be taking a short break due to recent events that I have mentioned.
This book will be on a small hiatus, and I'll let you all know when it ends by posting another chapter!! :)
Hope this doesn't upset anyone, but for now, comment down what you think will happen next! (I'm really curious)