Continuing where we left off...

Wooo!
I have changed the coffee shop to be Starbucks btw

(1rst person)
As we went inside, I could smell some coffee being made.
"Hey Mark, can we get some cake pops and coffee?" I asked as we got in line behind the other people. "Sure." He said, looking at me before we continued to wait in line for the next 20 minutes.
When there was finally only one person in front of us, they took the longest time taking their order.
{Time skip to after you ordered your stuff bc I'm lazy haha you know it}
We went to an empty spot and started drinking our coffees.
I finished the cake pops before we went back outside.
"Where do you wanna go next?" Mark asked, looking around.
"Hmmm maybe.... The fountain place near that one store?" I responded.
"Yeah. That sounds relaxing I guess."
On our way to the fountain, we saw some birds in a birds nest, feeding their children. I 'awwweee'd at the birds before we continued on our walk.
When we arrived, I looked around and sat on a bench near the fountain and watched as Mark sat next to me.
"I haven't stopped by here for a while." I spaced out, not realizing what I just said. "What do you mean? I thought you stopped by here tons of times. You work right next to here, literally." I saw that He had a confused face when I zoned back in. "What? Oh, nothing. Never mind." I looked around at the forest near the store and fountain, interested in nature. "Whatever you say..." Mark mumbled as he stared the opposite direction, brows furrowed for a moment as he got lost in thought.
{2 hours later}
"let's go back," Mark warned as he saw that it was getting dark. "We don't know what might be at the rest of the forest."
"Alright... I'm getting cold anyways... " I mumbled as we started walking back to the fountain from an hour earlier. "What?" He asked as he turned around. "I-it's nothing!" I stopped, shocked.
"You sure? Because I'm pretty sure you said something else."
"Nope! N-nothing at all!"
"Okay..." He turned around as we started walking again. The wind started blowing more aggressively and I put my hands on my arms, rubbing them to try and get warm.
"Wow it sure is getting windy.. Let's hurry up."
{When y'all got to the house cause you know I'm a lazy head}
I unlocked the door with shaking hands before stumbling in, and took off my shoes. Mark came in behind me and closed the door, locking it and taking off his own shoes.
"Oh my gosh. WHY IS IT SO COOLLLDDD???" I groaned as we sat on the couch with some blankets. "Dunno. Wanna make some hot cocoa though, since you're so cold?" Mark asked, looking at me for an answer.
"Sure.." I mumbled, watching him go to the kitchen.
{ANOTHER TIMESKIP lol}
I sipped the cocoa, staring into space as I was deep in thought. I feel.. sad? No way, I must be thinking wrong. I... Just need rest... Yeah. Rest... I blinked slowed as I finished the cocoa and placed it into the sink, walking back and starting a movie to watch.
After over half of the movie, I started getting even more sleepy and softly rested my head on Mark's shoulder when I didn't even notice.
As I closed my eyes, I drifted off to sleep.
{Mark's POV}
I felt something rest on my shoulder as the movie was about to end soon.
As the movie ended, I paused it and looked to see a sleeping y/n.
I turned off the TV and carried her to her room, setting her on the bed and pulling the covers over her.
I was about to leave when I glanced back and saw that she looked like she was having a bad dream.
I didn't really know what to do so I just gently patted her on the head before leaving and falling asleep on the couch again.
。.。:∞♡*♥ as the hours pass. ♥*♡∞:。.。
OMG
I have to wake up tomorrow at 6 am lol
I'm going to die aha...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because I sacrificed my sleep for this.
I will be uploading more slower now because I got school.
Bye everyone have a great rest of your day/night 🌃✌❤

Go listen to after dark 🌑  
Haha-
I'M CRAZY (⊙_◎)