Sick 🤒

Yes.

Part 2 of becoming sick!!!!

。.。:∞♡*♥ 1rst Person POV ♥*♡∞:。.。 
I opened my eyes after waking up 5 minutes ago.
I felt even more tired.
Why?
I heard knocking at my door and said "come in..!" Mark came in with a worried look, closing the door gently after he came in.
"Y/n, are you alright? You haven't eaten lunch yet, and you've been in your room the whole rest of the day. I think something is up with you." He came up to me and crouched down to my level with a concerned look. "Hmmmmm...." I mumbled as I closed my eyes again, feeling a hand come up to my forehead.
"Y/N, Your head is burning!" He said as I felt it come off. "Yeah... I have a terrible headache."
*+:。.。 Mark's POV 。.。:+*
I measured her temperature to make sure if she actually had a fever before making some soup.
After making the soup, I placed some into a bowl and grabbed a spoon, heading upstairs after.
I gave y/n the soup before walking out of the room to make some green tea.
I made the green tea, went upstairs and gave it to y/n, took the empty soup bowl and spoon and placed them into the sink.
·Y/n's POV·
I began feeling worse, as a terrible feeling came over me.
I closed my eyes before opening them again and slowly going into the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror while washing my face and brushed my hair.
I used the bathroom before going back to the bed and laying down.
I coughed into my arm, closing my eyes.
It would be a great time to rest, right?
I'm sure it is....
I hope you enjoyed the book this far.
Goodbye! ❤🙌

»»————> Short chapter <————««
Sorry it's a short chapter everyone, I've been very busy.
Please don't give up on mee 😢