Chapter 43..

Chapter 43 - Somewhere a while back.

Nobody's POV-

/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/

He groaned as he opened his eyes.
He felt dizzy.
He tried getting up, using the tree he was apparently leaning on unconscious to stand up.
He took a wobbly step forward as he felt something warm drip on his cheek.
No time to worry about that.
He looked around before noticing it was dark. (Do you remember?)
He rubbed his eyes lazily, starting to become more aware of his surroundings.
He felt his head begin to hurt.
He blinked. His vision was slightly blurry. Huh..
He sighed, taking another step forward as he steadied himself.
He began to walk slowly before he heard a loud screech.
A car..? He thought. He then heard someone yell a minute or three later.
He noticed his head hurt more.
He closed his eyes before opening them again. He began to continue walking and saw a highway and sidewalk.
He walked over to the sidewalk, sitting down on the bench he was nearby.
He leaned his head back, placing an arm over his eyes as he felt some more warm liquid drip down his face.
He didn't know how long it had been until he heard a male voice speak up nearby.
"Hello?!" He took his arm off of his eyes, opening them to look at the speaker.

/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/×/

CLIFFHANGER?!
Guess who the two are! (Put 'em in the comments!!)
And stay hydrated as always.
Remember to eat or snack on something!
Take care of yourselves :) ❤️❤️❤️😊🫶🫶🫶
Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed today's chapter!
Until next chapter.. goodbye! :]