Running into each other...?

{•3rd person•}
Today was a hard day for y/n l/n.
She had been working the whole day, and there had been fewer customers than yesterday, and the day before that day, and the day before that one too... Gosh, she couldn't remember when it started, but when it did, she hated it.
She had watched a news broadcast yesterday about some alternates or something. She couldn't really remember right now. She was too stressed and tired to deal with any of this. "Umm..excuse me miss?" She snapped out of her thought bubble as she looked up to the nervous looking person playing with their hands. "Oh! I'm so sorry about that, I spaced out." She said as she began scanning items once more.
{•1rst person•}
(1 hour later bc I'm a lazy dumbass 😅)
The time had gotten closer to closing time, and there were barely any customers now, less than before in the middle of the day. It was afternoon now though. I only had probably... Say.... About 30-40 minutes of work left? Then I could be on my way to my sweet warm cozy home! I sighed as I watched some customers leave the store.
I scannned more items as I had one customer left. He looked kind of paranoid, but I don't really mind. I scanned the last item and asked him, "Do you need any bags, sir?" I looked up to see blue eyes glancing back. "No thanks..." He trailed off, swiping a card to pay before grabbing the things he bought. I watched him walk away hurriedly, before cleaning up my cashier and counter. After being done with that, I packed up all my things and left the store. It was dark and chilly after I left the store, but I didn't really care because when I got into my car, I wouldn't be this cold. Speaking of which, where is my car...?
...
Oh crap.
I didn't take my car today because I was in a rush and forgot my keys.
Any alternates can easily get me now.

I started to Panic slightly as I walked around. I didn't have a light or anything. It would be called luck if I got to my house safely. I looked around nervously before running to the sidewalk and quickly walking to my 15 minute away home. Well. It would be 15 minutes if I had my CAR. It's 25 minutes away now. I kept making quiet nervous sounds and mumbles as I walked to my house. I should be near it by now. I heard some leaves rustling and I backed away. I then saw a kitten jump out. "H-huh...?" I mumbled as I picked up the tabby kitten. "Don't you have a home?" I said as I petted it. Seemed as if they didn't have any siblings or parents. "I guess I'll just take you in for now then." I said as I held the kitten in my arms, walking to my porch and unlocking my front door. I couldn't place the kitten down yet, they were probably dirty. So I locked the door behind me and turned on my lights. I went upstairs and turned on the faucet and waited for the sink to be almost full before turning the warm water off. I then drained a bit of water so that the kitten doesn't drown and started the process of washing the kit.
After what felt like an hour of washing, I wrapped the kit into a cute little towel roll. 🥺
I got ready for sleep after the kitten was done drying and flopped down on my bed. (¦ꒉ[▓▓]
After I got comfy, I felt something curl up next to me. I glanced and saw that it was the cute kitten. After a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.
(︶。︶)zzZ

Please- 😭
I fell asleep around 1 am making this and kept making it today.
What names would you suggest for the little kitten? 🥺
Anyways, have a great night/day!
ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡
(つㅅ・')・ᵇʸᵉ

❤take care of yourselves! 😊