Both of you go crazy (⊙_◎)

(3rd person ☮ hehe..)

You both had finally arrived and stepped out of the car, locking the doors before going to your door.
You unlocked it and went inside, Mark following.
"Well, what do you have to do here then?" Mark asked, looking around in awe of how pretty your house was.
"Well... We can watch TV, make popcorn, bake, invite Cesar, play games, talk..... You know." You replied, trailing off because of how many things you could do. "First, let me look around the house, then we can do all of that stuff."
{Time skip to after you showed him around bc why not}
"Okay, let's play games first! I have tons of games, monopoly, Minecraft, Fortnite, Roblox, Uno..." You trailed off as you stared at him. "Hmmm, how about UNO?" He answered after thinking about it for a while.
"Okay then!" So you got out UNO and started to play it with him.
"I'm gonna win!"
"No! I call it!"
"UNO!!!" Mark shouted in triumph, standing up after. "I won!!!" He laughed.
"Aww mannn..." You started making sad noises and he hugged you, making you even more sad.
"WAaaaAaaaahhhh..." You fake cried, hugging him tighter. "Come on... I'm sure you'll win next time!" Mark said before getting up and reaching out a hand. You took it and stood up, having him kind of drag you downstairs.
You both made brownies after and ate them because they were so good. You of course didn't eat all of them though, you wanted to save them for later.

{Time skip to 7 PM}
You called Cesar and asked him to come over, while you both were waiting you watched a movie together. You fell asleep for a while until the doorbell woke you up.
You rubbed your eyes before getting up and being careful as to not awake the sleeping Mark.
"Hey Ces." You whispered. (That is a nickname (눈‸눈) .)
"Why so quiet?" Cesar asked as he tried to peek inside. "Mark is sleeping lol."
"Oh." You quietly let him in as he looked around, almost with stars in his eyes.
"Woww... You never told me your house was this amazing, amigo." Cesar whispered, trying to hold in the amazement.
"Hehe." You replied, a little bit flustered.
"It's nothing much, really." You chuckled.
{ time skip to 2 AM also Cesar stayed over as well }
(1rst person)

"MREEEOOOWWW" a demonic meow was heard (sorry this is kind of a blooper one) "MEEOOOOOWRL"
"Toaster, shut up!" I whisper-yelled to the energetic night demon that was my cat.
"And stay quiet!"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*
Lawl hehe
I was working on another story and lost the motivation of this one-
vote to continue the story❤😢⚡🤝🥰
Have a great rest of your day/night (if it's night you should probably go to sleep but whatever you wanna do you can do I ain't your parent) 🤝 🌙☀️