Another Boring day..

{•1rst person•}
I heard my boring alarm clock ring and got out of bed. I turned around to fix my bed and saw the tabby kitten laying. I should give them a name. I will need to think about it while I'm getting ready though. Anyways, I watched them jump off the bed so I started to fix it. After making the bed, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. (Plus whatever else you do in the morning cause I'm lazy as hell)
I then went to make eggs and bacon for breakfast🍳☕🍞 [if you don't like that you can change it to whatever you like :) ]after eating my DELICIOUS breakfast, I changed and did whatever I needed to do after all of that.
I decided to name the kitten 'Toaster'.
Thought that suited them perfectly.
Luckily today, I didn't forget to get my car keys so I was able to drive to the place I was working at (it can be a Walmart or target store you decide!) and park in the parking lot.
I got out of the car and closed my door before locking it. (And if you are wondering about Toaster, don't worry! They're safe and okay🥰)
I got my counter ready and after about... 1 hour later some people started coming in.

(Lmao time skip to 5 PM haha cause you know I'm lazy 😅)

I scanned the items of the last customer in my lane and asked if they needed a bag as the usual. "No thank you miss." They would reply.
Now, I would say that I waited for another customer to arrive, but weirdly enough a pack of people formed a line coming this way. I guess it's because of the sort of pandemic that people want to rush and get out of here?
I just scanned all their items anyways and asked the usual, "and would you like a bag with that?" Only one of them wanted a bag though. Oh well.
(6:45 P.M. , 15 minutes before closing time.)
I was waiting around for another customer when I noticed a familiar guy walking to my isle. He came and placed his items, waiting for them to be scanned.
I was scanning his items when he said, "aren't you that person I saw yesterday?" I glanced up at him before continuing scanning and replying, "I thought you looked familiar."
"What's your name then?" He asked after a while. "Y/n. Yours?" I said as I finished scanning some milk and baking soda. "Mark." "Well then, Mark, as much as I would sincerely love to keep the conversation going, I think we both need to go." I scribbled something on a paper I randomly had and passed it to him as he grabbed his bags. He looked at it and grabbed it, reading it before glancing at me shocked. "We can chat later if you want." I told him as I checked the time and started to pack up.
He just nodded before stuffing it into his hoodie and grabbing his bags again, rushing out of the store with two other customers nearby.
(7:30 PM)
I locked my car doors as I went to my porch and unlocked the door.
Toaster came to me after I locked the door and rubbed against me. "Awwe, you're just a sweetheart, aren't you?" I murmured to the fluffy kit purring as I pet them. (You of course washed your hands before touching the warm fuzz ball)
I sat on the couch with Toaster laying nearby, falling asleep.
Messages                                                       
Hey
Hey
                                                Who is this??
Remember me
Mark???
                                              Ohhhhhhhhhh
                                                     Yeah, why?
Well
I was wondering
I know we kind of just met
but like
Do you want to come to my
house?
I told my friend about you
and he wants to meet you
now.
So can you pretty please
come??
                                           Uhmm okay? As  
                                        long as I can take
                                        my kitten with me
Okay sure I guess
Thank you!
Be here at 9!
Also my address is
********
                                         Alright we'll be
                                                there soon!
Alright :)
                                                      See you!
-------------------------------------------------------------
So he wants me to come to his house? "Hmm... Interesting." I mumbled as I glanced at the time before going upstairs to get ready and change.
(8:56 PM, almost at Mark's house)
I kept glancing at my phone as it played (your fav song or if you don't have one then any song you want).
I finally parked around Mark's house and put my backpack on with Toaster and other things in it before locking my car and going up to his door. Should I ring the doorbell or not? Hmmm... I think I should! To surprise him! Yeah... Don't know where I got that idea from. I thought to myself. I rang the doorbell and looked a bit up (you weren't that tall but not that short either. You were around Mark's height.) to see Mark a bit shocked. "I didn't expect you to come this early-" He mumbled before a shorter man in a suit peek from behind him. "Hello Mark. And... Who is this?" Mark glanced at the black-haired man before looking back at me. "I'll tell you once you come inside." And with that, we were soon all on the couch. "So this is Cesar. Cesar, meet Y/n. Someone I met yesterday but couldn't get the name of."
"Wow! Can we be friends too?" Cesar asked excited as he looked at me with stars in his eyes. "Sure." I replied petting Toaster on my lap. "Yay!!!" He started to shark Mark violently before hugging him and Mark having to calm him down.
"How about we bake something?" Mark suggested. "Sure, how about cookies? I'm sure you have the ingredients for them, right?" I said as I looked away from the tabby, "Yeah." He replied as he started getting up from the couch.
(After putting the cookies to bake and washing their hands)
"Sooooooo.... What should we do now?" I asked. "Minecraft!" Cesar yelled before Mark could get out a word. "Fine." Mark sighed as we all followed Cesar to the couch and Mark started up the PS4 (idk how a PS5 works I only have a PS4 lol
But you can change it to a PS5 if it sounds similar or something sure)
We started playing and made our own houses. Cesar kept punching Mark for some reason and Mark hit him back, making me laugh as they argued.
"The cookies should be ready by now. Would you like me to take them out?" I asked Mark politely. After we turned the PlayStation off. "Sure, just don't burn yourself." He joked as I walked to the kitchen. I took out the cookies and put them on the table. As I turned around to put them on the table, I saw Cesar immediately sitting around the table.
(After they ate some chocolate chip cookies)
"Welp, it was fun and funny, but I think I gotta go." I told them before packing Toaster up and saying goodbye.
We all waved our goodbyes and I went home. (Yes, yes you did introduce them to Toaster. They had lots of fun together.) After getting home, I unpacked and got myself and Toaster ready for bed.
(¦ꒉ[▓▓] (︶。︶)zzZ 

Like I said earlier, what should the store be?
-will add bonus!