Spicy ig?

Art not mine lol

•Y/n POV•
I opened my eyes to see a gray hoodie in my face.
What the-
I then looked up to see a sleeping Mark.
Wha- OH MY-
I hid my face with my hands as I was intensely blushing.
Calm down y/n. He's just a friend.
Right?
A best friend who you are deeply in love with and have a crush on-
AAAHHHH
CALM DOWN CALM DOWN!!
I breathed in and out, calming down quietly before carefully getting out of his grasp.
I needed something to occupy my mind.
To get it off of... Whatever THAT was.
"Hmm..." I mumbled, thinking what I should make for breakfast.
Pancakes! Aha! Perfect!
I started making the pancakes, 2 for each person and 6 in total.
When I was finishing making the last pancake, I heard someone sit down on a chair.
I placed the pancake on the last plate before grabbing it and turning around to see Cesar staring at me and the pancakes, wide eyes.
"Uhh- morning...?" I nervously chuckled, handing him the food with a fork.
I backed away as he gobbled up the food, eyes returning to normal once he was finished.
"Delicious!" He hummed happily, licking his lips.
"D-did you like it?" I asked him, still terrified of what I had just seen and witnessed.
"Yup! Thanks for the breakfast Amigo, it was really good!" He then proceeded to hop off the chair and walk over to the couch, poking Mark.
I heard some groaning before I saw Mark stand up.
"What the fuck Cesar-"
"Your breakfast is gonna get cold!"
"Oh-"
"Go eat it now!!!"
"okay okay!"
I saw Mark walk over to the table while Cesar sat down somewhere on the couch, resting his head back.
Mark sat down and I passed down him his fork before I started to eat my own food.
After finishing up our food and cleaning up, we went and sat down next to Cesar and talked for a while, talking about jokes once in a while.
"So what do you suggest we all should or could do?" I asked them both, leaning my head lazily onto Cesar's shoulder.
"I don't know." Mark said blankly.
"Maybe go out for a walk?" Cesar suggested, staring at both of us with sad eyes.
"Ughh- fineee... " We both grumbled before we went our seperate ways to change.
I changed into a blue long sleeve shirt and some black jeans.
I placed a denim jacket on top having the last thing to go (almost) some gray socks.
I went down stairs and placed some sneakers on while waiting for the others.
They both came and placed their shoes on, Mark being the first to come.
We then went on a walk for a while, talking along the way, exploring forests and goofing around.
By the time we got back home, it was dark outside.
We changed AGAIN before snuggling up on the couch, a giant blanket on top of us all while we fell asleep on each other, watching a movie.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
Thanks for reading!
Have a great day/night like the usual!
Bye :)