Chapter 27

Chapter 27 - Surprising
I didn't have any better image for this Chapter 😐
~~~~Y/N POV (always istg it always starts with y/n's POV but I am too lazy to change the POV so-)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark?"

"Yeah hi." He said as he pushed pass me and took off his shoes.
Is he alright? I thought to myself. Did something happen? Maybe I shoudn't bother him about it though.
Once he took off his shoes he went upstairs (bro sthu I forgot if there was a guest room so let's just pretend there was always a guest room upstairs).
I walked back to the living room to find the person from [ Last chapter ].
(I'm guessing y'all know who it is so imma do a reveal.) "Who was it?" He asked as he looked up at me. "Mark. He's my bestfriend and we had a sleepover." I sat down on the couch as I sighed, breathing in air to be able to tell him what I was about to say.
"So was it just the two of you or..?"
"Well there was another person. He was Mark's bestfriend before I came. You know, before I met him. His name is Cesar. He left today early before I woke up, we were all asleep on the couch because of yesterday."
"Oh. What happened yesterday?"
"We watched a movie together. It was fun! I just wish Cesar had stayed longer though...He was really fun to hang out with.."
"Oh- well, maybe the next time you see him you can tell him about me..? Or introduce me. Only if you're comfortable." He smiled politely at me as he spoke. I blinked before returning it. "Yeah. Sure. I'm sure that he would like to meet you. Maybe you both could get along?"
"Maybe. I'll need to know how he is first so I don't become best friends with a weirdo." He spoke playfully. I chuckled, smiling. "Haha, I'm sure you two will get along. He isn't a weirdo, I promise! Unleeeeessssss... You might think he is! Because we all see people differently?"
"Alrighty then! Maybe you can introduce me to Mark then?"
"Sure! Mark is kinda tired I think..but I'm sure it's fine!" Just as I finished speaking, I saw Mark downstairs.
"Hey Mark!" I spoke as I walked towards him. He looked confused as he stopped. "What?" He asked. "I don't think you've met him, but come over here!" He still had the confused expression on his face as i led Mark into the living room.
I stopped as I saw that he (the other [ Person ] ) was standing.

"Mark, meet-"

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦
You thought it was that easy, didn't you..?
Hahahahaha... Not so fast.

~Cliffhanger?~
Word count: 460

•Untrust Us•
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺