Chapter 46

I've got lots of homework yet I also have actual motivation for once 🤓
Anyways Y/N'S POV IS BACK!!

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up, sitting up and rubbing my eyes for a moment before getting out of bed and stretching for a moment.
I sighed, walking to the bathroom to do my usual morning routine.
After I was done and changed, I remembered that Jonah was still here.

( -Timeskip- )

I was cooking eggs on a pan with bacon, currently flipping the eggs on the pan.
"Y/n?" I heard him call.
"Oh.. Hey Jonah. Goodmorning..?" I turned off the stove, finishing the eggs. "What're you doing?" He asks.
"Just making breakfast. Want some?"
I slide the eggs onto two plates.
"Sure." I turn around and see him sitting next to the table, grinning eagerly.
"Here ya go." I slide the plate towards him, passing him a fork as I walk and sit next to him. "Thanks." I see him beginning to eat in the corner of my eye.
I begin to eat as well.

( -Timeskip- )

I let Jonah do whatever he wanted, and in the meantime I decided to walk back up into my room.

(Below this is more recent text.)

I sat on my bed and sigh before glancing at the phone.

Should I really?

I guess..

I walk over to the phone and dial his number, why not anyways, it's been quite a while since last we talked.

...

...I hope he isn't mad at me or..-

---------------------------------------------------------

Hiii! I hope everyone was happy and enjoyed reading this so far. I made most of this a while ago (Not today), but below where I typed for today was 'Below this is recent text' is where I typed for today.

Comments?
How is everyone?