THE DREAM part 2 ;)

Chapter 37- THE DREAM Part 2 :0
Wsg my gamers 🤤
SIKE 👹

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I got up from my bed, remembering that Cesar was here.
I got ready and changed before going downstairs.
I then made some breakfast for the two of us and placed the plates down onto the table.
"Cesar?" I called for him, looking around before spotting him walking towards me.
"Yes?" He asked as he stopped.
"Uh- breakfast is ready.." I spoke before going back to the table and sitting.
"Alright." He replied before sitting next to me as we both began to eat.
After we finished, we placed our plates into the sink and went into the TV room, sitting down on the couch.
"So," I said, trying to start a conversation. "How have you been? Did you have a good sleep?"
I stared at the TV as to not make it awkward, but I caught a sneak peak of Cesar looking at me confused for a moment before thinking.
"Well," Cesar said, clearing his throat.
"I've been.. Pretty good. I had a nice rest. What about you?" I looked back at him before playing with my fingers, twirling them around each other while I thought.
It wasn't a habit of mine, I just did it to pass the time and for my hands to not sit by myself awkwardly.
"I've been.. Nice. Thanks for asking." I smiled politely at him after I spoke, giving the room a nice atmosphere.
He smiled back slightly before I heard the phone ring as it interrupted our nice moment.
"Oh- I'll go get that.." I said as I got up, looking at Cesar.
Cesar looked back at me before nodding with his smile now gone.
I quickly walked over to the phone and picked it up, listening.

"Hello? Is this Y/n?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Mwahahhahahaha- What will happen next??
Also I want to read some Alt! Cesar x reader stories now.
I might make one later who knows tbh.
Anyways see you all next time my little people!! :)
(Yes, little people. Got a problem with that?)

Word count: 358
Started/ended: around 6 PM - 11:14 PM
5/20/2023