Going back home

One of my classmates showed me a picture of their search...
AND GUESS WHAT IT WAS..
Nooo... He searched up 'bag of dicks', my poor eyes.....
---------------------------------------------
Y/n POV
I waited inside the car as I watched Mark talk with his sister.
I mean like, why didn't he tell me he had other family members? Does Cesar know? I sighed as I thought, looking away from the two happy family members. Stop being so nosy, Y/N! I scolded myself.
(After Mark got into the car and waved goodbye bc I am not doing that shit 😔)
We drove home in silence, mainly Mark staring out the window in the corner of my eye.
Once we got home, I got out the car first, locking it after I closed the door and the two of them got out the car as well.
We got into the house and ate some sandwitches, changing before we sat on the couch with a bag of popcorn.
I grabbed the remote, turning the TV on.
"So, what movie you wanna watch?" I asked, looking at Mark. "Hmm..." He said as he thought for a moment. "How about a... Horror movie!" He smirked slightly at the thought of it coming to his mind.
"What? I thought you weren't into that stuff." I chuckled, finding the movie before turning it on, grabbing the bag of popcorn and placing it into the microwave. After the popcorn was done I took it out and placed in another one.
"Nooo!" I could hear Cesar squeak as some other noises were heard.
After the other popcorn finished, I opened the two bags and dumped all the popcorn carefully into one big bowl.
"I got the popcorn ready!" I yelled over the loud noises. "Okay!" Cesar yelled back, squeaking after as a loud noise could be heard.
I sat down placing the bowl of popcorn onto the table as we watched the movie.
It seemed to be about some sort of giant space worm or something, because I couldn't really tell what the hell it looked like.
Cesar whimpered, grabbing my arm. I paid no attention though, I didn't really care. "Gross." I heard Mark mumble as the worm fell off a cliff and splattered across the ground. I cringed slightly, agreeing with what he had said.
As the movie progressed, Cesar kept grabbing onto me, frightened at some parts.
(1 hour later lol)
The movie was ending and I noticed a weight on one of my shoulders.
I looked and saw Cesar sleeping peacefully, his hair slightly messed up.
I then looked over to my left to see a sleepy Mark, trying his best to stay awake.
~TBC~
---------------------------------------------------------
TBC!!!
CLIFFHANGER MWA HAHAHA
well kinda-
But uh, anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this! I'm out for now, bye! ♥❤