Happiness or sum👌

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT TOASTER LAST CHAPTER 😱
please forgive me 🙏.
Lol I don't even remember if I included Toaster-

1 year later haha
✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(1rst person)

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

I woke up and rubbed my eyes before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth, washing my face, and brushing my hair.
I went downstairs and made some waffles, putting them on a plate and grabbing a fork to eat it with.
(After you ate)
I went upstairs and heard a familiar ringtone.
grabbing my phone, I saw it was Mark calling. I picked it up before asking what he wanted.
"Cesar said he needed help or something." Mark answered, sounding bored.
"Oh?"
"Yeah. Wait. You have his phone number, right?"
"Uhhhh-"
"You don't have it, do you?"
"Mayybbbeeeeeee...."
You heard him sigh before he grumbled something, further away from the phone.
"Ummm. Mark? You there still?"
"Uh- yeah! Oh, here it is."
"Where is what?"
"Cesar's phone number!"
"Wait you actually have it on a piece of paper?"
"He gave it to me!"
"Okay..."
"Anyways, his phone number is..."
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ after you called Cesar and you both talked about what he needed help with.   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Once again, Gracias amigo!" Cesar said happy and thankful you could help him.
"Of course! You can count on me, Cesar!" I smiled, even though he couldn't see, I'm sure he could hear.
"I'm glad I have a friend like you, Y/n."
He gladly thanked me one more time before he hung up.
I'm so lucky so have friends like them.
I thought, before petting the sitting Toaster on my bed.
"Yes, you're their friend too, Toaster." I sighed as the cat meowed. Toaster had grown a lot, but they are still cute!
The tabby purred before it jumped off the bed and went downstairs.
"Toaster?" I asked, following them.
"Your food! Oh, I'm so, so sorry sweetie! Hold on for a moment and I'll go get your food." I gave Toaster a kind of nickname, just because it kind of got boring calling them the same name all the time. (Tell me in the comments if you have a new nickname or if I should nickname them Toast too.) I grabbed a bag of kibbles and some canned wet food, before taking two cat bowls and placing them down, putting the kibbles in one and opening the canned food to put in the other. "Enjoy!" I politely told Toaster before grabbing the gross, used bowls and washing them.
(Time skip to when you went to Mark's house to surprise him.)
You knocked three times before standing back, waiting for the door to be opened.
Five minutes passed, no answer.
You knocked again.
Still no answer.
You banged on the door before it opened and Mark peeked out.
"Y-y/n?!" He looked shocked, before opening the door fully.
"Yeah, hi to you too." You rolled your eyes before he hugged you, making you come inside after. "You can knock that loud?" He asked as you both sat on the couch. "Yeah. Well, it was actually banging but... Eh."
"Oh. So.. Why did you come here again?" He asked, facing you for an answer. "Well... I wanted to spend time together! You know how busy I am most of the time. So I thought, why not come over to my dear best friend Mark's house to spend some time together! It is a Saturday after all." You smiled at the thought of something coming up to mind. "Alright. But I don't really know what to do-"
"You can come to my house! We spend some time at yours, then I take you to mine!" You cut him off, smiling as you looked at him. "Well then okay, what do you want to do first?"
"We can bake!"
"Bake what, though?"
"Hmmm..... Cookies???" 😅
"Umm- okay."
"Yesss!"    (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧✧✧ʸᴱˢ
**✿❀After you baked cookies you both played some Minecraft/(whatever you are into) and then ate the cookies❀✿**

"Are we going to your house now?" Mark asked as he was about to get ready to go.
"Yup! You've never been at my house, so we can go today!" You replied delightfully, putting on your shoes and opening the door, watching as Mark quickly put on his. "Alright, let's go."
You both got into the car (you in drivers seat of course) before driving to your house.
            ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾   heyyyyyy   ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I might do like a 10 comments thing...
Maybe like 30 comments or votes and I'll make a Cesar Torres x Y/n/reader (female or not you decide) book.
It'll most likely be votes tho
Enjoy the rest of your day/night! ☺