Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - Get out of the way!
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Y/N POV︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I slammed the car door shut as I walked up to the frozen figure, head still facing my car.
"Hello?" I spoke. The figure more appeared to be a man. Well, sort of.
He looked at me with shocked eyes.
"H-huh? O-oh! Um..Hi." He mumbled, getting into a the same pose I had instead of the one he had been in earlier. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the road?" I asked, noticing he was wearing a black hoodie.
"I-I was- um- and- uh-" He tripped over his words as he tried to explain, worry still in his eyes. "Oh whatever. Are you headed off somewhere or..?" I was about to walk back to the car door and open it to sit down before I looked back at the person standing there. "No.. I was just- getting some fresh air." He seemed to be calming down, seeing as he wasn't stuttering as much. "Well I'm going to my friend's house to pick him up. Would you like to come? I'm sure it's safer than out here." I took my gaze off the person as I looked at the car. "Uh- sure." He played with his fingers before I motioned for him to sit in the back.
"So," I spoke as we sat in the car together. "Are you alright? " I asked, starting up the car again as I began to drive. "Y-yeah.." He seemed to still be playing with his fingers as he spoke.
"Hm. Did something happen? Other than you stopping in front of my car and me nearly running you over." I stifled a laugh at the end of my sentence, gripping the steering wheel a bit harder.
"Oh- well, um- no, nothing really happened." He nervously said as he glanced up at me.
I kept driving as we sat in silence.
It wasn't uncomfortable, but it wasn't comfortable either.
I didn't want my own thoughts to drown me out again so I asked the man more questions as to get to know him better.
He kept seeming nervous though.
It was kinda suspicious but I just brushed it off.

Be careful with who you trust....
═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
End of chapter!!!
Now I got another person added..
Guess who it is!!!!!
More guessing lol
-remember kids, try not to get run over when you cross the road at night for no (some) reason!
-I got bad Wi-Fi 😢
-made yesterday