Chapter 40.

Chapter 40 - Awake?
·-·

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

I woke up startled.
Where was I again?
Oh, right..
Cesar's house..
I noticed Jonah sleeping on the floor with Cesar leaning on a wall, asleep as well.
Huh...
The dream was still quite clear in my mind so I decided to make some breakfast.
I have to admit, I might not be as good as Cesar at cooking, but I can still cook.
So I obviously made some waffles because who doesn't love them! Also, I just realised that I have kinda been eating waffles and pancakes for the past few weeks or months..
I'll have to change that habit...
But anyways, I slid two waffles on each of the plates (There were 3 plates just to clarify.) and grabbed 3 forks.
I put one fork by each plate before walking into the bathroom and getting ready.
Cesar wouldn't mind me using a toothbrush, right..?
It was new anyways! Not like I would use one he used.. That would be weird..
I got out of the bathroom and walked towards the kitchen.
I stopped once I was there, yawning and stretching.
After I was done, I felt a presence.
I turned around and saw Jonah staring.
"Um...good morning?" I said. Jonah blinked and looked away.
"Sorry!" He blurted out quickly before going into the bathroom, presumably going to brush his teeth and stuff.
I was glad Cesar had multiple brushes, but it was a bit sad.
He bought a ton of new brushes for any visitors.
But nobody really came, so..
I sat down and started eating my waffles.
I noticed Jonah walking over so I swallowed the piece of waffle I was chewing.
"You can have any." I told him, making sure that he wasn't confused. He wasn't used to this stuff, I was sure of that.
So he sat down nervously and began eating.
I was already ate the first waffle, and began eating the second.
I was hungry okay?!
As I had finally ate half of the pancake, I noticed Cesar was eating his pancake as well.
Wait...how did Cesar get here..?
Wouldn't we hear him coming...?

·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Read closely!!
There is a hint to the future in this.. Pay close attention to this chapter..

Anyways, I hope everyone loved todays chapter.
How are y'all feeling?

Started/ended: around 8:56 AM - 9:15 AM
Word count: 395