Chapter 43: Repetition

Jason Stallone|28

It's currently Saturday morning,the day of Nars's surprise

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's currently Saturday morning,the day of Nars's surprise.

From she wake she just up and down a do all kinda things and mi just deh yah a look.

She won't tell me what it is that we're going to do, so how could I assist?

She's currently packing wine and some other stuff in a picnic basket and I guess it's the last thing on her too list, because after she was done she let out a big sigh.

"Who knew that doing nice stuff for my man would be so hard?" She said wearily, walking over to me.

"If yuh did just make mi help yuh wouldn't feel overwhelmed."

Too stubborn more while.

"Nah, you need to relax. I've seen how exhausted you've been since week and I don't want to overwork you."

"Plus yuh deserve this, so I don't mind doing the extra work." She smiled, as she moved to sit in my lap.

As she did so,I looked down at her as she got nestled.

"Yuh comfortable?" I questioned, pushing her hair out of her face.

"Mhmm." She hummed in satisfaction.

After a brief moment she closed her eyes.

Looking at her relaxed face I just admired her beauty.

Mi just know seh mi youth dem ago look good.

My eyes then moved down to her lips. When I first met her, they were the first feature of hers that caught my eye. But at that time I was only thinking about her doing one thing, until my sister told me that she was off limits.

I was a kid then, did y'all really expect any better?

But now we a big people weh deh and I would gladly give her the opportunity to take my soul again.

"Jason. Why are you staring at me like a creep?" She questioned with her eyes partially opened.

I was too distracted by her lips to realize she was looking at me.

"Think yuh did go sleep?"

"Duh avoid the question, why yah stare pan mi mouth?" She asked cheekily, licking her lips after.

"Just a look." I mumbled, moving my  hand to her face to rub small circles on her bottom lip.

Taking my finger into her mouth, she slowly sucked on it while making eye contact.

"Mhmm." She moaned, after sliding it out of her mouth.

"You taste good."

"You nasty." I smiled, moving my hand to her neck.

Ride on Me🇯🇲 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें