Chapter 30: Unfair Games

Nars Walters|25

When I bought Jason the PS5 I thought that it would be a good little distraction fi ease him stress when him come from work a day time, but I'm beginning to regret buying it

When I bought Jason the PS5 I thought that it would be a good little distraction fi ease him stress when him come from work a day time, but I'm beginning to regret buying it. From him eat him dinner Christmas day him set up the game and it's currently one day before new year's eve and him still deh pan it.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat while sitting on one of the island chairs, since the settee is occupied.

"Nars yuh wah some water man." Sanjay said as he focused on the game.

Oh and incase I forgot to tell y'all, from Jason set up the game Sanjay nuh leff either.

A wonder if nobody nuh report him missing by now.

"No mi good." I said jealousy looking at them playing games and bonding and carrying on.

"Look how Sanjay just swoop in and tek over." My subconscience laughed.

"Yh yh." I murmured.

Taking up my phone from the counter, I checked the time and it was just about 7pm and since mi nuh have nothing to do and nobody to talk to I decided to go to bed early.

"Weh yah go b?" Jason questioned looking at me slightly before he turned back to the game.

Kmt that's all mi can get a mere glimpse.

"Mi bed " I said with attitude as I walked slowly to the room.

"Alright later on mi fwd." He said still playing the game.

A dat him seh last night and all now the bed nuh see him.

Mi nuh know a wah but when him seh that mi just get cross. Deciding to ignore him before mi say something weh mi ago regret I said good night to them both and went doen the hall to the bedroom.

"One more night without sex." I hissed as I slammed the door in frustration.

Note to self: Don't buy Jason nuh more game. And don't make Sanjay stay over fi more than one night.

Sighing at my thoughts I changed into my night clothes and went to bed.

꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴꛴

As I slept soundly I heard the door open and close, and knowing that it was Jason I just snuggled up getting more comfortable into the sheets.

"Mi know yuh hear mi come in." He laughed lowly. Feeling a dip in the bed I layed as still as I could trying not to give away the fact that I'm partially awake.

After a moment I felt arms reaching out and bringing me closer.

"Jason mek mi sleep nuh man." I said miserably trying to push him away.