Chapter 13: Shopping Spree

Mateo"Steven" Hudson|27

"Mateo please don't do this, I know that I messed up and everything, but was it really necessary for you to take my son and everything that he and you own behind you?" Sydney cried on the other end of the phone

It's been a week since I called Jason to move out my stuff and ever since she nuh stop call me a bawl.

"Mateo you can't stop me from seeing my son,that's not fair."

That's not fair,she must think we a likkle pickney and a game we a play. This is the real fucking word and mi ago show her how fi grow up.

"First all mi nah stop yuh from see Tay, you can see him whenever,but it will just have to be supervised." I said lacing up my Clarks.

"Weh yuh mean by supervised?"

"Sydney mi sure yuh go good school and thing,please stop ask mi foolishness." I said getting annoyed with her.

"Look here yuh see from now on every time yuh wah see Tay it will have to be at my house with me there or at my mother's,other from dat yuh nah go see him."

"Mateo why do I need someone watching over me just so that I can see my own son. I know that I'mnot the best mom,but I'mreally trying here,Tay needs me and I need him even more." She cried.

And just as she say that mi head chip.

"Look yah,stop the fucking poor thing act. The last time mi see yuh,yuh call mi son a mistake and I swear to God you nuh know how corrupt yuh get me that day, and even through everything mi still a give yuh an opportunity to see him. So if yuh really need him as yuh seh,yuh wouldn't a complain bout weh and how yah go see him as long as yah go see him yuh shoulda good."

"I'm not pleased with this." She said angrily on the other end.

"Well if yuh nuh like it you'll just have to take me to court." With that said I hung up.

"Nuh need you fi a stress mi self today."

"Tay Tay yuh ready?" I said walking walking to the living room.

"Yep." He jumped up all excited.

"Tay please stay one place so I can put on your shoes." Lindsay said frustratedly holding him down.

"I'll do it." I chuckled walking over to them.

"Yh yuh always a stress out Lindsay likkle bwoy?"

"It's fun." He laughed looking at her.

Can tell seh yah go cause problems when yuh get older.

"So what time are you guys coming back?" Lindsay questioned organizing Tay's toys.