Chapter 23: Moments

Nars Walters|25

"I put my lips on him make him wanna marry me

"I put my lips on him make him wanna marry me. I sucked his dick now he went down on his knee and asked to marry me." I sang as I ordered our dinner.

"Suh yuh cah done now?" A perplexed Jason asked annoyed by my singing.

"NOPE." I emphasized.

"I made an impact and now I seek to dwell in my victory."

"Mi know yuh sort mi out and everything but yuh nah fi a rub it inna mi face suh."

"I think sort yuh out is an understatement, I had you mesmerized." I smiled licking my lips.

"I had you acting like a girl,moaning and groaning as you came in-

"Alright Nars done now." He fired back as I continued to mimic the moaning sounds that he made earlier on in the day.

"And firstly mi nuh remember asking yuh fi married me."

Flashback.

After my conversation with Mateo I was a little disappointed, but based on the conversation that Jason and I had last night and up to early this morning I knew that he would help me figure things out every step of the way.

As I put my phone on the bed I went back infront of him to finish what I started.

"Who was that?" Jason questioned as I knelt infront of him.

"Mateo."

After I said that a solemn expression came over him.

"And what did he say?" He questioned looking down at me.

Sighing internally I told him everything that Mateo said on the phone while I wrapped my hair with one of my bracelets.

While he was talking all I could think about was what I really wanted to do to him. I'm really not in the mood to talk about Mateo right now.

After we finished talking about the Mateo situation I mentally prepared myself to tame this beast as he said his final words.

"Anyways back to the basics." I mumbled in order to wrap up the conversation as I took just dick and rolled it over my tongue. As soon as I did that I felt his body relax infront of me.

"Time to get to work." I said in my head as I took him deeper and deeper. As half his dick went down in my throat I hummed in satisfaction and I guess it affected him because he moved his hand to grip my head.

Look how mi affi go do over mi hair now, bwoy mi a tell yuh.

With his hand gripping my hair,I took him out of my mouth slowly,took a deep breathe and proceeded to swallow the whole thing.