Chapter 35: Family Secret

Jason Stallone|28

"Same old, same old

"Same old, same old." Nars said to herself as we looked at the bald middle aged man in the living room playing video games.

Letting go of my hand,she walked over to the man and tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey dad." She said lowly as he looked up at her.

"Nars."

That was what he said and nothing else,not even a how are you. After that he just went back to play his game.

"Suh yuh cah show mi likkle attention fi more than 2 seconds huh?" She asked sadly looking at her father.

"Mi turn round and look pan yuh don't, wah more attention yuh wah?" He asked annoyed.

"I just want you to be happy to see me. Everytime you call yuh always a ask wen mi a come back home. Yuh always a cuss mi seh mi figet weh mi come from and now that I'm home yah act like I'm not worth a glance."

"Well if mi did know seh yuh woulda come back home come bada me, mi woulda tell yuh fi tan a town." He hissed as he looked over at me.

"Who dat?" He asked putting down his controller.

"I'm Jason, Nars boyfriend." I voiced as I stood in the same spot.

If him wah talk to me, him affi go get up and walk over. Mi nah kill up miself fi talk to a man weh deal wid him daughter suh.

"Ohk." He nodded as he got up and walked over to me.

Before he greeted me,he looked me up and down before stretching out his hand for a hand shake.

"Good grip." He hummed pleased as he took his hand away from mine.

"So yuh go town go get man, that's why yuh neva wah come home?" He questioned turning back to Nars.

"No dad he's not the reason why I stayed away." She mumbled looking at him.

"Well I don't see another reason, yuh go town go look man, and come back home fat up like yah breed."

"Just like yuh mada." I heard him murmur, but Nars didn't seem to hear as she didn't react.

Cah dah man yah raise Nars a rass. And wah him mean by just like yuh mada?

"These two can never get along." Her grandmother sighed as she walked past me and went around a corner.

Probably a hall way to one of the rooms, the house is pretty big.