Chapter 28: Surprise!!

Jason Stallone|28

It's currently Christmas morning and I've been trying to distract Nars for the longest time so that Sanjay can park the car in the driveway, but she just nah fall fi it

"Nars come we go bathe nuh." I pleaded as I took my clothes of infront of her.

"No J mi wah open presents first."

"And we will, as soon as we bathe." I nudged.

"So why we cah open dem first?" She questioned still fighting my demands.

"Because we nuh bathe from morning."

"So Jason the present dem ago know seh we nuh bathe eh? And mi nuh smell bad or anything so a wah?" She asked puzzled.

Sighing in defeat I took my clothes from of the ground and put dem back on.

After that mi just stand up a look pan her a pree me.

"Yuh neva have to put dem back on eno, a we alone live so nothing nuh wrong if we open the presents naked." She implied batting her eyelashes.

"Mi nuh wah yah look pan my private parts." I said as I moved to the living room.

As I walked to the kitchen counter I took up my phone and notified Sanjay to come and park the car.

Nars a mek this more difficult than it already is and mi really cah bother with the hiding no more.

Taking up the keys I opened the front door and walked to the gate to await Sanjay. A short while later I saw him cruising down the street.

Then look how my youth a enjoy mi woman car.

As he drove up to the gate,I opened it to let him in.

"Yah have a good time?" I questioned as he wind down the window.

"Who wouldn't yuh nuh see a weh mi a drive?" He chuckled as he pulled up into the drive way.

As I closed the gate Sanjay parked the car then got out.

"Woo hoo, nice outfit boss man." He laughed looking at my pajamas.

"If yuh tell nobody bout this mi mek yuh dissappear." I said through gritted teeth as I walked pass him to the front door.

"Yuh wouldn't hurt a fly." He laughed as he followed me in.

"Nars." I called out as I walked into the house.

She didn't respond to me but I heard her laughing.

A who have mi woman a giggle?

"Mi soon forward." I said to Sanjay who was making his self right at home.

The way how him well set up inna mi settee yuh woulda think him a man a yaad.