Chapter 31: Party

Sanjay Stewart|22

"On second thought I think we should just make some sandwiches with the leftover ham, wah yuh think?" Nars questioned as she looked through the fridge

"Yh that can work." I nodded standing beside her.

"Oh, ago ask Mr. Grumps if him wah dat?" She laughed as she closed the fridge door and left.

As she walked to the living room I proceeded to assemble the ingredients needed to make the sandwiches.

"Which bread we ago use?" I questioned as I turned towards the living room,but she wasn't there and neither was boss man.

"Ago just wait till she come back." I whispered lowly as I made my way to the settee.

As I sat there I just looked at around with joy. I've been here since Christmas as this is the happiest I've been in a while.

The whole environment of their house is so peaceful, I felt it ever since boss man first invited me over for the house party. And to bring it all together the energy that Nars brings is so bright, I don't think anyone could have a dull moment her. She truly makes this house feel like a home.

When I first saw her I just thought of her as just another pretty girl that boss man had an interest in. He had always introduced us to woman that he dated or just randomly hooked up with and I honestly didn't think she would be any different, but after he told me that she was the one that decorated the whole house I started seeing her for more that just a pretty face. Plus,while being here for the Christmas we've had many bonding moments and she has thought me alot. She's like the sister that I've never had,well she could be as she's only 3 years older than I am.

Wonder if she could adopt me?

"No she couldn't cause mi over 18." I fussed.

"But mi nah lie, wish mi did meet her sooner, mi woulda run weh from mi mother yaad and convince her fi move mi in if that was the case."

Chuckling at my crazy blabbering I grabbed the tv remote to watch a movie until Nars came back. Minutes into the movies my phone rang. Taking it from my pocket I looked at the caller ID before answering.

"Y pree God father." I hailed my brother Travis.

"Deh yah a wonder weh yuh deh, from yuh leff Christmas day yuh nuh come back a yuh yaad a wah gyal kidnap yuh and have yuh hostage?" He chuckled on the phone.

"Nothing like that me deh somewhere boogie." I smiled looking around.

"Whatever yuh seh bredda, mi just did wah know seh yuh safe and out a trouble."

"Yh mn mi good." I responded honestly.

As long as mi inna boss man house him nah mek nothing do neither me nor Nars.