Chapter 41: Connecting the dots.

Jason Stallone|28

"I still can't believe I own a registered business

"I still can't believe I own a registered business." Nars beamed, as she held up the license in her hands.

She collected it two days ago and ever since she got it she's been treating it like the most important thing in the world.

"Nars, a just piece a paper, and I have one too. It's not a big deal." I chuckled, walking over to the bed.

"It may not be a big deal to you Mr. Big shot,but it's concrete evidence that I'm finally able to do my own thing. Something that I've been dreaming of my entire life and that, this means everything." She sighed, as she dramatically fell back into the bed and held it up in the air.

Might as well marry the license while she's at it.

"Put down the paper and come gwan a yuh bed, yuh nave work a morning?"

Mi sound like a single parent wid a bad pickney.

Flipping over on her back, she looked up at me questioningly before she started smiling widely.

"Then Jason, yuh really jealous of us?" She questioned, holding the license over her head.

Kinda.

"Nah." I said nonchalantly, as I got settled in the bed.

"Yuh coulda fool me, cause yuh sound very jealous to me. Don't Mr. License?" She said,looking over at me then the paper.

"So why does it have to be a Mr. License, why can't it be a Mrs. License?" I frowned looking at her.

"Cause mi nuh rub up wid woman." She replied.

"Cah tek yuh drama tonight narsie." I grumbled, pulling the sheets over me and turning off my night lamp.

"Look how yuh mek mi man wrap up and gone leff me."I heard her talking to herself.

While trying to sleep I heard her hustle and bustle about, still talking to herself.

Really a mad out.

Couple minutes later I felt her jump into the bed and came rubbing up behind me.

"Stop grounds mi out." I murmured freeing my hand from under the sheets to shoo her away.

"Shame like bredda dawg."

"Jason, a cah me yah deal wid suh. Look how we deh yah good good and yuh just turn off light and gone. Not even a goodnight baby or a likkle kiss on the cheek. Nuh likkle chups, I'm so hurt." She vented,still rubbing up on me.