Chapter 21: You again

Mateo "Steven" Hudson|27

After my conversation with Nars I drove to my mom's house to look for her and my son

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After my conversation with Nars I drove to my mom's house to look for her and my son.

As soon as I parked the car infront of the house the front door opened and there came Sydney.

Totally forgot about her.

Taking a deep breathe I turned of the engine and got out.

"Hey Mateo I haven't seen you for the longest." She beamed walking over to hug me.

"Why are you here?" I questioned annoyed giving her a half hug.

"Remember when you said to me that in order to see Tay I had to have a supervised visit with either you or your mom?" She questioned letting me go.

"Yes I remember."

"Good well I called your mom and she said that I could come see him today since she had him."

"How nice." I grumbled walking inside.

"Tayleem Xen Hudson." I shouted as I walked into the house.

"Daddy." I heard a faint voice and feet stomping.  As I looked around from the corner of my eye I could see him coming from outside the garden.

Mommy nah go ever give up wid her dead weeds dem.

"Dada I'm here." He shouted as he got closer to me.

"Where are you Tayleem?" I questioned closing my eyes and reaching around.

"I'm here,I'm here." He voiced frustrated till him start slap mi pan mi leg.

Deciding to quit the jokes,I opened eyes and looked down at him.

"Oh a yahsuh yuh deh?" I laughed bending down to pick him up.

"Yuh neba see mi?" He questioned grabbing my beard.

"No inno,mi did see a big boy a did you?"

"Yes." He said proudly holding up his head.

"Oh so yah big man now,weh yah get so big a go?" I laughed tickling his sides.

"I....don't.... know." He answered between laughs.

"You're so good with him."

Looking over I saw Sydney admiring us and taking pictures.

"Hey baby Tay go and tell grandma that I'm here."

Putting him down I watched as he ran towards the outside garden where I assume his grandmother is.

"Maybe if you spent more time with him he'll be like that with you too." I said turning to look at her.

"Mateo please don't argue with me today,that's not what I am here for." She pleaded.

"I'm not arguing with you Sydney I'm just telling you a known fact."