Chapter 31

Do vote and comment on your reviews.
I'm sorry for making you all traumatized but the past is past. Kabhi n kabhi samne aana tha!!

In real life, a girl has to go through all this every day, every hour, every minute and every second. We can't even imagine the pain they all go through. Some they instantly die, some they killed themselves par kuch arohi jaise hi zinda rehte hai. Puri zindagi unki panic attacks ke sath guzarti hai. They spend their whole life in fear. Andar se kabhi trauma khatam hi nahi hota. Par yk rapists apni life maze se jeete hai after shattering someone's life they move on to the next one. Saza milti bhi hai unhe!!
Agar mil bhi gayi toh kya victim ke andar ka trauma, anxiety khatam ho jayega?? MY ANSWER IS A BIG NO!!!

LET'S GET BACK TO THE CHAPTER....!!
Happy Reading 💗
(Don't forget to read the note at the end of the chapter)
____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR

"Apurva Khatri is her real brother okay........WAIT WHAT!!??? Aditi yelled at the top of her lungs hearing this new information from her father-in-law.

"Dad, you know what you are saying right!!" Axar asked him trying to process everything that just happened in these few hours. First Arohi's past, his and Aditi's childish fight and now this dynamite was something out of the league.

"I'm in my senses, young man. Whatever I'm saying is nothing but truth!" Mr Walker said looking at the petite fragile figure sitting on the floor between her brother and the man who loves her intending to see her always happy and smiling.

Letting out an unknown weighted sigh, Mr Walker continued, "It's time she should know the truth especially her who thinks her mom is a saint and my little girl is an attention seeker!!" He snarled, his eyes throwing daggers at the one who was sitting on the couch with her head low. The deepest wounds indeed come from the person you trust the most.

"But honey, she's not in her senses right now and look at the boys. Her brother, Aman the bubbliest boy is crying holding his beloved sister while our son Nash is continuously rubbing her back to make her calm down. This is not the right time, Sam!!" Mrs Walker reasoned looking at the trio but it's now or never. The truth that Arohi deserves to know. She was kept in the dark for so many years. It's time for Mrs Verma to pay for her deeds!!

But we can't only blame her because everyone is at fault. Mr Verma, the one who brought Arohi home when she was just 3 days old. He could have told her the truth but he chose to keep quiet. Maybe he doesn't know how to answer her questions. Mr Walker knew everything from the start, he could have helped her but again he had his reasons to keep quiet. Apurva Khatri, Arohi's real brother knew the truth when he turned 18 still couldn't do anything because his uncle and aunt never helped me. Or should I say never allowed him. Why would his uncle choose to tell the truth when he got his big brother's company from the one who killed his big brother and his wife? Apurva's life was hard, after all, he was between people who just pitied him. Doesn't he deserve to be loved???

If Mr Verma had told the truth then perhaps Arohi would have saved herself that night. The night which turned her laughter into a pool of tears. The night turned her life into a living hell. Her nightmares, her anxiety, her panic attacks, her insecurities, and her fears all started on that bloody night.

Life is so unfair with everyone!!

"Yes, Dad please think about it once more. Riri is already going through so much. Can we drop the idea please!!" Axar pleaded with him, concern for Arohi was visible in his eyes. But does his pleading work?? The answer is no!!

"I can't delay. I don't want her to shed any more tears from her beautiful eyes. Her father, Anish Khatri, was so happy when he held her first time in his arms. I was there when she was born. I saw the happiness in my best friend's face. Oh! How his hands were shaking, I can't even explain. Don't you think Arohi deserves to know about her REAL FATHER? She never saw his picture. Can you imagine that? A girl who doesn't know how her real mom and dad look. That guilt is killing me from the inside. Please let me do whatever I'm doing!!" He begged in front of his son, folding his hands. A drop of tear betrayed his eyes as he closed his eyes, begging.