Chapter 27

Do vote and comment . Your comment matters the most 😭❤️
It helps me to know whether you like the chapter or not!!
Please comment....!!!!

Follow me on Instagram
_authoranuu__ My Instagram handle!!

____________________________________________________________________________

AXAR

Ah...umm so we kissed!!
If Arohi will knew about this, she will be the most happiest person. Finally her both the besties have kissed each other. I'll tell her before anyone.

I realised my feelings a long time ago And now when I think about it, I realize, "It was love at first sight." from both the sides but she was quick to accept her feelings while I was in denial. The main reason is my over-thinking guys!!

I'm a bit immature, she is mature
I'm careless, she is careful
I'm not perfect, she is the goddess of perfection.

"You are overthinker and I'm over explainer" I came back to reality when Aditi whispered slowly in my ears. I can feel her eyes on my face. "You're a mind reader??" I asked her making her chuckle. She shook her head still laughing like I have cracked a joke.

Holding my face in her small palms, she cooed at me, "Aww baby, your pearl knows what you're thinking. You are like an open book to me" I didn't knew when my lips had form a pout because I realised it when she pecked on my pout.

"Aren't you too bold, pearl" I ask boldly because sometimes I can't help but say what's in my head. It's my superpower and curse.

She grins making my heart chest tighten. She's so cute!!!

"I'm bold only for you" She says looking deep into my eyes. After a brief pause she continues, "And someone has to take the first step right" Her words make chill bumps erupt across my skin. Then my eyes take in the very moment she runs his teeth across her bottom lips. Just looking at her lips makes mine tingle

Pulling her more closer by her waist, I made her sit on my lap. She gasped at my sudden change in behaviour but didn't stop me. I got my green light.

I'm staring at her lips and before I realize it, leaning in. Because my eyes have not left her lips, I see when she releases them from her teeth and they part, her chest expanding with air. My insides are burning, and all I want is to kiss her and be kissed by her.

AUTHOR

Axar leaned in, his warm breath grazing Aditi's silky-smooth cheeks. He pressed a tender kiss against one cheek, followed by another on the opposite side. Aditi's giggles melted into soft sighs, her heart fluttering with each gentle touch.

Time seemed to stand still as Axar's lips traveled down to Aditi's delicate neck. His featherlight kisses trailed along her skin, tickling her senses and sending shivers down her spine. Aditi's body arched, a reaction to the intoxicating blend of pleasure and laughter that danced across her being.

Eyes closed, Aditi surrendered to the emotions surging through her. Axar's attentiveness, his gentle touch, awakened a newfound desire within her. The sensation of his lips against her neck ignited a fiery longing that seemed to consume her every thought.

With a tender caress, Axar cupped Aditi's face, his gaze locked onto hers. Their eyes met, sparking an unspoken understanding and a shared vulnerability. The air crackled with anticipation as Axar closed the remaining distance between their lips.

Their first kiss which was a new name to their relationship while their second kiss carried the weight of a thousand unspoken words, a fusion of desire and tenderness that left them breathless. Aditi's heart raced, her lips tingling with the unmistakable electricity of a passionate connection. In this moment, the world around them ceased to exist, and all that mattered was their shared affection.