Chapter 13

Do vote and comment, please. Your review and feedbacks matters
For the upcoming chapters you will only see their cute moments with the marriage part. 
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates:. _authoranuu__
I have uploaded new reels. Go and like, leave your comment and share.
(◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕) (◕‿◕)

Later that day
Author's Pov

After meeting her mom, Sristi was heartbroken. She never knew that for her mom everything is business even her daughter's happiness. Arohi and Aditi were trying their best to comfort her. The more she was crying, the more Arohi's blood was boiling.
For Arohi, her sister, brother, and Aditi are everything. She can't see them crying.

Luis, Axar and Nash entered the room with ice cream, chocolates, and flowers. Luis has promised himself that he will never make her cry. But here now the love of his life is crying so he HAD to do something to make her smile.

Luis got down on his knees and gave Sristi the bouquet and the chocolates he brought and said her, "My princess, please don't cry. You know it hurts me seeing you like this.  I love you baby. Your happiness is my happiness". He wiped Sristi's tears and hugged her.

"Hayeee nazar na lage" Arohi looked at both of them and said.

"Can I have the translation, please " Nash whispers in Arohi's ears which gave chills to her. The distance between them was just few inches that if anyone moved, a kiss was bound to happen. Arohi slightly pushed him and he smirked. He said, "Don't tell me Avocado you were afraid of a kiss" He again whispered in her ears and gave a small bite on her earlobe.

"Wh--who told I- I wa- was afraid" Arohi said while shuttering and he just chuckled.

"Why the hell I was shuttering? Usse kuch bol kyu nahi payi" Arohi thought.

Meanwhile

Aditi asking Axar to eat chocolates. "Have this" Aditi gave him a chocolate bar but he refused to eat.

"Okay then have this strawberry icecream" Aditi said to Axar while giving ice cream. And he refused again. Aditi is short tempered, also she doesn't like second time rejection. Axar rejected twice yet she controlled her anger.

"Is mendak ko nahi pata mai apna gussa rok rahi nahi toh ab tak iske haddiya tod di hoti" she thought to herself.

She took a deep breath and asked Axar again, "Last time I'm asking you chocolates or ice cream".  She was holding ice cream in one hand and chocolate in the other. Axar don't want to tease her anymore so he smirked and said, "Whatever you want to feed me"

Aditi was beyond happy, her crush was flirting with her. She wanted to dance but don't want to embarass herself infront of Axar. So she stay seated in her place. But her face showed the happy expressions which Axar noticed. He was also happy by seeing Aditi happy. 

"I'll feed you chocolates because they are my favourites" Aditi said to him and he nodded.

"Say aaaaaaaaa" Aditi said and he started laughing. "Why are you laughing Mr mendak" Aditi asked him. "Your face" He said and laughed . "What about my face" Aditi questioned him.

"Nothing you just look cute and your baby voice was addictive" He said and winked at her. Hearing this, Aditi's cheeks turned red like tomatoes. "Shy, pearl" Axar softly whispered in her ears, she nodded shyly.  "If you are shy now, then what will happen next"  Axar asked Aditi and kissed her shoulder.