Chapter 32

Do vote and comment!!

I will set targets from now on.
Votes: 75+
Comments: 120+

I know you all can do this💕🫶

Happy Reading

____________________________________________________________________________

Axar Nash and Luis looked around the room, feeling the heavy weight of the revelations that had just unfolded. The air was thick with emotions as Arohi struggled to process the truth about her parents, while her long-lost brother tried to take in the reality of finally meeting his sister. Mrs Das's tears for her late husband echoed through the room, adding to the sombre atmosphere.

The silence enveloped them all, a suffocating cloak that seemed to stifle any attempt at words. Axar Nash and Luis exchanged uncertain glances, unsure of how to navigate this unfamiliar terrain of grief, joy, and familial connections. It was a moment filled with raw emotions, where every heartbeat seemed to echo loudly in the quiet room.

As the weight of the past settled in their hearts, they all realized that this moment would forever change their lives. The silence spoke volumes, carrying with it the bittersweet mix of pain and hope, loss and newfound bonds. In that room, amidst the silence that now defined their shared reality, they were all united in their journey of coming to terms with the truths that had been unveiled.

"Her obsession took away so many lives. We are crying while she is happy. Destiny is so harsh with us!!" Aditi said, her voice breaking by crying continuously. Amelia passed her a glass of water which she gulped down in one go.

"She has to pay for her obsession. She has to pay for killing my mumma. She has to pay for killing Binoy uncle. She has to pay for abusing me. Ab unki destiny mere haatho likhi jayegi!!" Arohi said gritting her teeth.

"Or aap Ms Sristi, ab bhi aap apni mom ka support karna chahengi!!"  In a mocking tone, Arohi asked her.

"I'm sorry!!" Sristi's voice came out as a whisper.

"What should I do with your sorry? Aachar daalu, nachu, kya karu batao. I still remember the slap. You were calling me an attention seeker, right? Ab bulao, kya hua. Why did you change your colour like a chameleon?!!"  Arohi deadpanned at her, with a blank expression. Her every word indicates how hurt she is. She is trying to keep herself strong but everyone can notice the pain hiding behind those words.

"Bella, calm down!!" Nash placed his hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring look.

"Dad tell me one thing, when you all knew about Mrs Verma's psychotic behaviour and her obsession why did you allow Mr Verma to take Arohi with him? You could have brought her to Barcelona!!" Nash asked him and waited for his father to answer.

"Bikram was guilty of whatever his wife had done so to compensate he took Arohi with him. Otherwise, I was going to hand her over to Binoy but unfortunately at that time, Binoy was on a business trip. We couldn't contact him!!" Mr Walker answered, stroking the one-year-old kid's hair who was sitting on his lap.

"Wow, destiny ne puri planning karke aayi thi!" Aman joked, keeping a straight face.

"We can't change our destiny!!" Aditi mumbled. receiving nods from others.

"Guys if you allow can I please enter!!" Suddenly a heavy strong voice which of course belonged to a man, echoed throughout the mansion grabbing everyone's attention.

The man stands tall at 6'3, his muscular frame exuding strength and confidence. His light brown hair falls effortlessly around his neck, adding a rugged charm to his appearance. His piercing sea-green eyes hold a depth that seems to draw you in, hinting at hidden emotions beneath the surface.