Chapter 4

✯One week after the hacking incident ✯

✯AROHI ✯

It's been one week since the hacking incident, after that I haven't got any text from Nash Walker. Malhotra's cancelled their contract with the Mehta's but for now they dropped their plan to launch new products. I can understand what they are going through. I can understand totally when someone breaks your trust.
I have to think about other ways to persuade Malhotra's. I can't let my and my employees hard work go in vain. This whole thing has demotivated them a lot.

I was lost in thought when a knock interrupted me. I replied 'come in' while focusing on the computer screen which displayed my company's profits and losses.

"Riri" I recognize this voice. It belongs to my closest friend, Aditi
"Yeah" I replied to her, as she sat across from me, her tense facial expressions were evident.
"What happened to you?? Why your face is looking like a sulky monkey?" I asked Aditi but instead of replying she burst out laughing.

"Kya hua tujhe" (What happened to you) I asked her again, but she continued to laugh like a monkey. I'm not sure what's so funny, but I hope she can compose herself soon.

"Yaar, mai aayi thi tereko tension dene or tune mujhe hasa diya" (Dude, I came to stress you out, but instead, you made me laugh.)
Aditi finally spoke but what the hell she just said?

"Tension?? What do you mean" All of a sudden, the surroundings became completely quiet. I have no idea what she is about to say.

"You know Sristi Di is coming with her boyfriend and some friends right??" Is she asking me a question or informing me about Di's arrival?

"Yes, I know but what about that" "I asked her, still unsure where this conversation was heading.

"Di will stay at your mother's house, not yours. And she will ask you to stay with her. Both I and you know that you DON'T LIKE THAT HOUSE. How you are going to convince Di??
What will you say to her?? Even if she forces you and somehow you agree to stay in that house, HOW THE HELL YOU GONNA STAY WITH YOUR MOM??
All your anxiety and depression will be back. Your mental health will be fucked up AGAIN, Riri" Aditi spoke and I just listened. Whatever she told me was right. Di will force me and I can't say no to her. How I'm gonna stay with the lady who is the reason of my haunted past and depression.

AUTHOR

The memories came flooding back as Arohi stayed quiet and listened to her best friend Aditi. She closed her eyes and saw images of her painful past, like a haunting movie playing in her mind.

Arohi remembered the time when she had lost her everything at a young age. It was a devastating blow that had left her feeling lost and abandoned. The pain of that loss had seeped into every corner of her life, leaving her struggling to find her way in the world.

But as the memories washed over her, Arohi felt a new sense of clarity and strength rising within her. She realized that she had come a long way since those dark days, that she had faced her pain head-on and emerged stronger because of it.

Instead of being consumed by bitterness and sorrow, Arohi had channeled her grief into something positive. She had thrown herself into her studies, excelling in school and eventually opening up her own prestigious company. She had also found solace in helping others through volunteering and charity work, finding joy in making a difference in the lives of those in need.

As Arohi reflected on her journey, she realized that her painful past had shaped her into the resilient, compassionate person she was today. She had learned to embrace the hardships of her past as valuable lessons that had helped her grow and evolve into a better version of herself.

But tough she was strong, she sometimes her past haunts her making her feel devastated and vulnerable at the same time.
And that's what she was facing right now!!

AROHI

"I--I don't know, Aditi. Maine ye sab socha hi nahi tha abhi tak" (I haven't thought about all this) My voice broke that's when I realized that I am not strong. I just pretend to be strong.

"Diti, this time I'll face it strongly. I can't let her win everytime. I have to be more strong. I am still not so strong enough to face her!!"
I proclaimed  when those hurtful and painful memories came back in front of my eyes.

"You are already strong my girl!!" Aditi assured her. She patted her back while Riri hugged her.

"I met evil when I only was a child but I thought that if I acted like it didn't matter, then it wouldn't " Riri expressed her thoughts to Aditi. To which Aditi just listened. Sometimes we want someone who will listen to us, our feelings, our thoughts. "But, it always scares me. Why Aditi?? Why!!" Riri complained but Aditi don't know what to say.

"Calm down"

"I'm calm. It's just my mind that is messed up right now!!" Arohi responded. "I'll go there, I have to face her, I have to take revenge" Arohi announced adding "One day my sister and brother will know the truth. Remember Diti, I'm not a normal girl. I'm someone who is dangerous. I'm dangerous because I healed my own self.

This song relates to Arohi's past!!

I want to keep this chapter short!! Why??
Because from here the main story is starting where you will see a different Arohi. I wanted to show you all Arohi's thoughts. We all have past traumas. We all have to go through this phase of life. You will come to know how Arohi healed herself from her past.

Next update : 5th November (a long chapter) (Someone is coming to surprise Arohi)

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates: _authoranuu__
My DM's are always open for y'all. If you want to share something you can always come and leave a text.

Do vote and comment. It motivates me a lot!!!
I will try to improve myself. Please trust me. Your vote and comment means a lot to me. Share with your friends.

Take care 💕
Until next time 🫶