Chapter 11

A short chapter hehe👉👈
I hope you will love it. Do vote and comment down your reviews and thoughts. Your comments motivates me a lot.  Many things are going to happen now. Are you ready to witness the drama, love, fun with me??
Follow me on Instagram   _authoranuu__

(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Author's Pov

Arohi was sleeping peacefully, her black hair spread across the pillow, when her brother and her cousin sister burst into her bedroom with a mischievous glimmer in their eyes. Before Arohi could wake up, they had already poured a bucket of cold water on her, watching in amusement the shock and surprise on her face. Laughing, they dash out of the room, leaving Arohi behind, trying her best to compose herself and figure out what just happened.

"What the hell just happened" Arohi said to herself and got out of the bed trying to catch the two naughty monkeys.

"Di, you can't catch us." Aman said and laughed so did his cousin sister, Navya

"If I catch you both then you know what's going to happen" Arohi exclaimed.

"Wait!!" Suddenly Arohi stopped in her track. Having a mischievous glimmer in her eyes she went towards the storeroom.

She brought water balloons and water gun. Filled the water gun with water and went behind them tiptoeing. She saw they were sitting on the couch and relaxing. She heard them saying

"Di darr gayi" Aman said to Navya giving her a hi-fi.
(Di is scared)

"Ikr, she can't do anything to us after all we are her favourites . Right, mere gadhera" Navya asked him making his smile more wide.  They didn't knew their sister is standing right behind them ready to attack.

"Haa haa bahut favourite ho mere tabhi toh itne pyare gifts leke aayi hu mai dono ke liye" That was it. Hearing Arohi they both froze in their place, chuckling nervously they tried to make an eye contact with her. But as soon as they saw she attacked them with water balloons.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa diiiiiiiiii"  Aman yelled in pain when the water balloon hit his face.  "Haaa bhauko mere bandar" Arohi said while smirking.

Navya burst out laughing hearing her words. "Di, bandar kabse bhaukne lage" She said and Arohi and Aman gave her 'Are you serious' look.

Arohi immediately pounces on her and starts pelting her with water balloons. While her brother tried to hide, being the craftier one, his sister was not so lucky. Arohi chased her around the house, catching her eventually and plastering her in watery remnants of her water balloon.

"Bahut hasi aa rahi thi naa, ab haso" Riri said trying her best not to smile.

"Dono bandar sirf uchalte ho, khate ho or bhaukte ho" Her duality is something else. She put up a cold face and scolded them.

But Navya again started laughing and said, "Bhaukte hai, okay. Aap bahut funny ho di!"  Arohi just sighed and sat on the couch.

Arohi was quite happy seeing her siblings happy. She couldn't keep the wide smile off her face. She was sitting in the living room, after playing with them, surrounded by her energetic siblings as they ran around in circles, chased each other, played tag, laughed, and just generally presented evidence that they were, indeed, the happiest people on the planet.

It was her job to look after her cousin, Navya while her parents were out of town and, instead of dreading the extra responsibility, Arohi was seeing it as a blessing. Not only did she get to spend quality time with her, but she also got to witness her joy, which was both infectious and heartwarming.