Chapter 22

Do vote and comment. Your comment matters🫶❤️
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
_authoranuu__ my Instagram account

Finally I'm satisfied with what I worte. I hope you like it. Do you find any mistake do comment it down so I can correct it..!!

The chapter is yours now🫶💗
____________________________________________________________________________

HOSPITAL GARDEN
NASH

Hey I'm back, you all missed me??
Well I missed you but your author was not giving me any chance to speak. Huh!!

Well now, I'm walking with my not so happy brother in the garden. I don't know what happened to him. After I came back, he was sitting alone with his head low, continuously sighing. Whenever he sigh continuously I understand that he is cooking something in his little brain. I mean he must be over-thinking again but this time I don't know the reason.

Aditi was happy after seeing Mrs Das conscious. She started jumping like a kangaroo and hugged her mom. But I was wondering what made Avocado gloomy. Why she was behaving like a thief who has stole something from a house but the police caught red handed. "Shut up Nash you are comparing your Avocado with a theif" My subconscious mind said

"Yes she is a thief" I replied back to my subconscious mind. 
"And how is that??" Again my inner self asked me. He's so dumb gosh thank god I'm not like him.
"Because she stole my heart " I proudly said to my inner self with a smirk.

Suddenly I bumped into a wall....a wall in a garden??? Wait this wall is so soft, Shit it's my brother back. I bumped into my brother.

"Are you okay??" Axar asked me with a straight face. But that's my question to ask. Why is everyone behaving like a theif today??

"You know I can ask the same" I said raising my eyebrows.

Great he ignored me. What else can I expect from my personality disorder brother. Just kidding he's just an overthinker.

"Hey!! Tell na what happened??" I asked keeping my hand on his shoulder. He sighed and was about to say when I heard the voice of my swan.

Am I dreaming or I'm dreaming??

I turned to see from where the voice was coming when I saw her with a small kid probably 4-5 years old. He was sitting on her lap, playing with her. Her giggling when the kid started tickling her in neck. Her making faces to make that kid smile. That's all what I need. Now the real Arohi is back.

"Such a baby she is" I said admiring her. I can feel someone gaze on me. I turned to my left where my brother was standing with a mischievous grin on his face.

"What??" I asked and smacked him

"What, what??" He said innocently.

"It's not that you don't know. I'm not like you. I express my love by both words and actions not by over-thinking" I said. I'm proud of myself for bringing up this topic. Now this brat will speak.

"I want to be like you" He muttered under his breath slowly but I heard.

"Never, don't be like me. Be like yourself. Everyone have different opinions, different perspectives so do you." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked not understanding my words.

"Being an overthinker is not a bad thing but it is not right to misunderstand. Ik you must have misunderstood something. Keeping it with yourself will not give you any benefit. Talk to your inner self, try to understand what you like and what not, embrace the flaws which you have. Once you embrace your own flaws people with start accepting you. Once you start loving yourself people will start loving you. Yeah??" I ranted whatever came in my mind. I always try to encourage others when they are facing issues in their life. That's my nature.