Chapter 15

Here you go with an emotional chapter. Ik it will be boring please bear with me. The fun part has started from the day when their engagement was fixed *wink*
Do vote and comment. Tell me know your thoughts on this chapter.
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
My Instagram account: _authoranuu__
Anyone wants to make character's Insta account?? Can DM me

____________________________________________________________________________

At Delhi Airport
✯AUTHOR✯

Mrs Verma hugged a girl who's probably 26 but that girl did not reciprocate the hug instead she said, "Eww, I don't like hugs, Mrs whatever you are"

No doubt Mrs Verma was pissed by her arrogant behaviour but she will have to endure now because only this girl can help her to bring down Arohi aparts from the MEHTA'S.

"Megha, Megha Verma" Mrs Verma introduced herself but got an eye roll in return.

"EMMA HARINGTON" The blonde girl said and flips her hair in air.

ABOUT EMMA HARINGTON
She is an American girl with blonde hair that falls in soft waves over her shoulders. She is tall and slender, with a flawless complexion and green eyes. She looks like a model or a movie star, and she knows it. She always dresses in the latest fashion and wears expensive accessories. She is pretty, but not in a warm or friendly way. She gives off toxic vibes that make people feel uncomfortable or inferior around her. She is arrogant, selfish, and manipulative. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself, and she uses her beauty and charm to get what she wants. She is always complaining, criticizing, or gossiping about others. She never admits her mistakes or apologizes for her actions. She is the epitome of toxic positivity, as she denies or minimizes any negative emotions or experiences. She expects everyone to be happy and positive around her, and she shames or dismisses anyone who dares to express their true feelings. She is the kind of person who would say things like “just smile and be grateful”, “everything happens for a reason”, or “happiness is a choice” .She is the kind of person who would make you feel worse, not better, after talking to her.

"Let me be frank with you Mrs Verma. I'm helping you because Nash is involved in it. Nash belongs to Emma and he doesn't have the right to fall in love with another girl" Emma said, angrily.

"Ohh no no nash is such a sweet boy. He is not at fault. That girl Arohi is the one who seduced him and now playing with him" Mrs Verma lied so that she could bring down Arohi and made her a "bad person" in the eyes of Emma.

"Arohi will suffer" This is all Mrs Verma wanted to hear and today she heard it.  Hearing this, Mrs Verma got a different kind of enthusiasm.

AUTHOR's DIL KI BAAT💖

Jealousy is a green-eyed beast
That gnaws at your heart and soul
It makes you feel unhappy and incomplete
And blinds you to your own role...!!!

Jealousy is a bitter pill
That sours your mood and mind
It makes you see the worst in others
And yourself, the best you can find..!!!

"Or yahi Jealousy ne Mrs Verma ko gher rakha hai jo apni hi beti ko dushman samjhti hai"

AT THE BELIZZI (Arohi's company)

✯AXAR ✯

Finally you got my pov right?? That's why I can see your surprised expression. See now you are smiling and trust me you look cute.