Chapter 19

Do vote and comment. Your comments motivates me a lot💓
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
_authoranuu__ My Instagram handle

Please don't be a silent reader. I saw many reads on the previous chapter but the votes are less.
You just have to tap the star that's it. It's not that I'm asking you to comment on each every line of the chapters. Just I need you all to tap the stars.
I'm still not giving you all a target. I'm trusting you pleaseeee.
Or else from next chapters I have to set a target🥺

___________________________________________________________________________

A Day befor Sristi's Engagement
At boutique

The airy boutique is filled with the scent of fresh lavender and soft Indian instrumental music fills the air. Racks of exquisite lehengas in vibrant colors and intricate embroidery line the walls, showcasing the finest craftsmanship. The boutique owner, MS. GUPTA, an elegant middle-aged woman, welcomes the four girls, Arohi, Sristi Aditi and Amelia with a warm smile.

Ms. Gupta, said embracing them in a hug, "Welcome, ladies! I'm thrilled to see you all here. Congratulations on your engagement, Sristi!!"

Sristi, said while blushing: "Thank you, Ms. Gupta! We're so excited."

Arohi said in awe while admiring the beauty of this boutique, "The boutique looks amazing, Ms. Gupta. Your collection is simply stunning!"

Ms. Gupta replied to her as a smile took place in her face, "Oh, thank you, Arohi!  I handpick each piece to ensure my clients receive the best. Now, let's get started. Sristi we should begin with your lehenga. I have a few options in mind for you. Follow me"

The girls excitedly trail behind Ms. Gupta and arrive at a glamorous section dedicated to engagement lehengas. Sristi stands in awe as she takes in the breathtaking designs, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Ms. Gupta said while showing a lehenga, "Sristi this lehenga is a showstopper. Look at the delicate gold embroidery along the hem and the magnificent zari work on the blouse"

Sristi admiringly said roaming her hands on the works done, "It's stunning, Ms. Gupta! I've never seen anything like it"

Ms. Gupta said, and called out one of her female employee and ask her to show the trial room, "Try it on, my dear. Let's see how it fits"

As Sristi slips into the lehenga, the other girls gather around her, their eyes filled with excitement.

"Sister in law you're going to steal the show in this. It's perfect!" Amelia said and hugged her.

Sristi blushes and twirls around, feeling like a princess in the regal attire. The soft fabric dances with her every movement.

Arohi while applying kajal behind Srishti's ears so that she doesn't get evil eyes and said "Didiiii, you look absolutely breathtaking. Jiju toh flat ho jayenge kal"

Hearing her everyone started laughing including Amelia. When Lia came to know that her brother is dating an Indian, she started learning Hindi just for her bhabhi.

Sristi's smile widens at their compliments, making her feel more  confident and beautiful.

Ms. Gupta asked "Sristi what do you think? Is this the one?"

Sristi looks at her reflection, her heart fluttering with joy.

Sristi said twirling around, "Ms. Gupta, I can't imagine wearing anything else on my engagement day. This lehenga is perfect"