Chapter 28

Do vote and comment!! Your comment matters to me🥹
I have tried my best to add all the emotions. If you find any mistake do correct me.
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
_authoranuu__ My Instagram handle

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR

The woman, known as Viha Rajwansh, pulled her sleek black G-Wagon into the company parking lot of "The Belizzi" with precision, her demeanor exuding confidence and authority. As she stepped out of the car, her eyes scanned the surroundings, taking note of every detail without revealing any emotion.

With determined steps, she walked through the bustling office of "The Belizzi," ignoring the curious glances and whispers that followed in her wake. People parted ways instinctively as she made her way towards the CEO's cabin.

"Ma'am, CEO is not available right now. Would you like to schedule a meeting with her!!" The receptionist said with all the confidence she has.

Confidence, power, authority's second name is Viha Rajwansh!!

"You know very well the result of interrupting me in the middle" Viha said coldly with a straight face which can make anyone shiver and that's what happened, the reception gulped in fear.

Ignoring the receptionist, Viha walked through the elevator. Upon reaching the floor where CEO's office is located, she met with a upset Aman sitting on one of the benches kept in the hallway.

"It's not your sister's funeral that you're crying Aman" Viha said. Her voice sounded calmly and a bit of concern was evident.

Hearing her voice, Aman raised his head to see her standing with arms crossed across her chest.

"Viha Di, Riri di is unconscious, she was crying so much. I---I don't know how to react. What to do??" Aman said in a shaky voice. He is trying his best to not cry.

For him, Arohi is everything. Sristi has always maintained a distance from him, reasons are yet to be known. Only Arohi is the one who gave a sister's love, she has fulfilled all his wishes. No can understand him better than Arohi.
He never imagined his bubbly cheerful sister has a side which no one knows!!

"She is fine now stop crying. Go and wash your face" Viha ordered him like an elder sister. He nodded and went towards the washroom while Viha made her way towards Arohi's cabin.

She pushed open the door to the CEO's office. Inside, she found Arohi, unconscious lying on someone's lap. While her stern expression remained unchanged, a flicker of concern passed through her eyes for a brief moment.

"You must be Viha right" Luis said when he saw her standing leaning against the door.

Without wasting a moment, Viha knelt beside Arohi and checked her pulse, her movements swift and precise. Sensing that Arohi was stable but unconscious, she decided to wait for her to wake up before taking any further action.

Viha sat in a chair beside Arohi, her gaze fixed on her friend as she silently willed her to regain consciousness. The room was filled with an unusual tension as Viha, a woman of few words and stoic demeanor, waited in silence for signs of life from Arohi.

Minutes passed, but Arohi showed no movement. Nash who was continuously rubbing her hands, silently ignoring everyone tucked her hairs behind the ears as it was falling on her face blocking the view. He made her head lay on the pillow. Getting up from his place he went towards her foot and started rubbing it.

Minutes passed to an hour, when Arohi stirred, her eyes fluttering open. Her face has still the stains of tears. Eyes which were red by crying was now swollen. She woke up rubbing her eyes, Nash reached out to help her. He gave her water which she gulp it down in one go.