Chapter 8

Do vote and comment
See I'm updating you all with chapters thrice a week.
I just want your votes and comments that's all. Don't be a silent reader I request
Vote target: 20 votes and 30 comments for the next chapter!!!!
Please vote. I'm working really hard on this. Show your love and support.
Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates: _authoranuu__
Is there anyone willing to make character's account???
If yes please DM me on instagram. I got DM 's of people asking me for Character's account!!!!!

Enjoy ❤️

(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Author's Pov

Arohi is having a peaceful morning. She only have one meeting scheduled for the day, and it was after lunchtime. Yesterday's 6-hour meeting had left her feeling exhausted, so Aman and Sristi suggested that she should take some time to rest. But her peaceful morning was interrupted by a loud noises coming from the living room.

Arohi's eyes widened in surprise as she saw her cousin sister, Navya Verma. Navya who was in her last year of graduation a overexcited girl, extrovert but loves her family a lot especially Arohi. Navya was the source of Arohi's happiness.  Arohi hadn't seen Navya in years, and had completely forgotten that her visit was supposed to take place this morning.

As expected, Navya soon spotted Arohi, and rushed up to give her a long, tight hug. Arohi welcomed her warmly - it was great to see her cousin again!!!

"Diduuuuuuu!!!! How are you??
Yk I missed you so much!!" Navya hugged her sister tightly feeling the warmth of her embrace.

"I missed you too my natkhat" Arohi kissed her forehead breaking the hug.

"Haa mujhe toh koi yaad hi nahi karta!!" The voice from behind took all their attention. It was none other than Arohi's younger brother, Aman.

"Gadhero ko yaad nahi karte" Navya said flicking his forehead.

"Haa woh bhi.....ek min kya boli tu...gadhero. Mai tujhe gadha lagta hu. Mai gadha hu!!" Aman asked her pulling her ears.

"Dekho, riri di inhone khud bola ye gadhe hai" Navya said Arohi acting all cute and innocent.

"Baat toh sahi hai Navu ki" Arohi hesitantly spoke because she knows how her brother is going to react.

"Di, aap chup raho is anaconda ko mai batata hu" Aman said and went to bring something.

"Anaconda" Arohi said to herself "what type of nickname they are giving each other"

As if she didn't call Nash "a chuha" and Axar "a mendak"

"Diduu let's go.....meera di (head maid) was calling us for breakfast" Both Arohi and Navya went down. They both in their places and waited for Aman to join.

  Soon he came but with a make up kit??

"Bhaiiiiii!!!" Navya yelled at Aman. "What are you going to do with my makeup kit" She asked him.

"Guess what I will do" Aman smirked at his little sister. Arohi was watching both of them bickering with a confused and "What-the-fuck-they-are-doing" look.

"Ahh... I got it you want to wear makeup right bhai!!!" Navya said and raised her eyebrow. Arohi as always was unbothered.

"See bhai, wear red lipstick okay? You will look sexy. All the girls will be fidaa.." Navya being a dramatic girl said and flipped her hair.