Chapter 26

Do vote and comment 🫶
I hope you will like this chapter
From here we will see the ups and downs in their life!!

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates....
_authoranuu__ is my Instagram I'd
____________________________________________________________________________

Nash, with an expression of betrayal etched on his face, fisted hands, messed up thoughts. The girl whom he loved so much, she betrayed him, broke his heart into pieces which can't fixed anymore.

A tear escaped from his azure blue orbs, his voice came out as a whisper as he said, "I can't be with anymore. You lied, you hid your past from me. I feel disgusted. How can you do this to do Arohi"

Arohi's world shatters. She falls to her knees, her voice choked with despair.

"Please Nash!! Don't leave me. I love you" She begged folding her hands infront of him but got ignored.

"Nash please listen to me once. Believe me I never tried to hide my past from you" She cried, begged, holding his legs but he backed off.

Slowly slowly his figure starts to fade away, leaving Arohi utterly devastated and alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Arohi suddenly jerks awake, her breathing labored. Sweat-soaked, she sits up in bed, trying to make sense of her surroundings. She takes a moment to compose herself, realizing that it was only a vivid nightmare.

Arohi said to herself in a shaky voice, "It was just a dream. Nash loves me. I have to believe in him. He will not leave after knowing my past right"

Arohi reaches for the glass of water on her bedside table, taking slow, intentional sips to calm her racing heart. She wipes the sweat from her brow with the back of her hand and gazes out the window, seeking solace in the tranquility of the night.

Her thoughts, however, remain tangled and scattered.

"Why did I dream of Nash leaving me? Is it because of my past. He has always been understanding. But what if he finds my past too difficult to accept?" Scared of that nightmare, she thought.

A pang of unease grips Arohi's chest as she replays the dream in her mind. Despite her rationality assuring her of Nash's love, her subconscious fears seem insurmountable.

Strengthening her position she gathered some courage and said, "I need to talk to Nash. Communication is the key. I can't let my fears spiral out of control"

Saying so she got out of the bed but halted on her steps when she remembered it's still night and she can't disturb his sleep.

"Kal baat karungi. Raat ko apni wajah se uski neend kyu kharab karu" Arohi said while encouraging herself trying not to think about the nightmare.

(Tomorrow I'll tell him. Why to disturb his sleep because of me)

________________________________________________

The morning sun gently peeked through the curtains, casting a soft golden glow into the room. The room itself was filled with tranquility, with the sound of birds chirping outside in harmony with the gentle rustle of leaves. It was a scene that seemed to promise a beautiful day ahead.

As the first rays of sunlight danced across the walls, they gradually illuminated the room, revealing a serene ambiance. The air carried a pleasant and invigorating scent, reminiscent of freshly brewed coffee and blooming flowers. The room seemed to come alive with the promise of a new day.

Outside, the world slowly came to life. The distant rumble of a passing car mingled with the cheerful melody of a bicycle bell. The nearby park flourished in vibrant shades of green, attracting joggers, dog walkers, and children eager to explore.