Chapter 14

After so long I'm back!!
Thank you everyone for waiting for me.

Do vote and comment on this chapter. Your words motivates me a lot ❤️
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates _authoranuu__
Have you check out my second book??? If not then go and check it out!!

Feel the music of this song when Nash will flirt with Arohi at the dinning table. Which music???
After the first verse of Arijit Singh
After "seh lu sathiya".....

____________________________________________________________________________

✭AUTHOR'S POV ✭

The early risers chirping, morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning.

Yesterday, Arohi and Aditi slept very late at night after watching the whole series. Both of them have thought of going late to office. They may be sleeping here but something else is going on down in the living room.

Aman, the one who has the extra key to Arohi's house has come to her house early in the morning. But he has not come alone. He bought Navya, Nash and Axar with him. When Aman, asked him(Nash) to join he was behaving like he is the happiest person on this earth.

"Aman, bro It's 9 o'clock, where is your sister??" Nash asked Aman, while brewing the coffee.

"Maybe sleeping like a sloth" Aman answered him.

"Sloth....hahahaha" Suddenly Axar started laughing, earning a smack from Nash. "Don't you dare to laugh at her" Nash scolded him.

"Ahem my second jiju control" Aman teased Nash and he started feeling shy.

"Well Sristi di and Luis jiju are coming with Pandit ji. He will fix an auspicious day for their marriage" Aman informed them while Axar and Nash just nodded. After sometime he hesitantly asked Aman, "Bro, can you tell me more about Indian Culture. I want to learn so that I can call myself an Indian" Hearing this, Aman started smiling in his heart. He never thought someone could go to such extremes. He was genuinely happy for his sister and just wishing them happiness.

When Aman was telling everything to Nash, soon after that Sristi and Luis came with Pandit ji. All three of them sat on the couch. Nash bought water for them. Luis whispered in Sristi ears, "He is already behaving as a husband" to which she just chuckled.

"Aman, Arohi kaha hai!!" Sristi asks Aman about her sister. "Aa rahi hai, aap thoda dekho na upar jakr" Aman gave a naughty smile to her and said.

When she was about to climb the stairs, she saw Arohi coming downstairs while rubbing her eyes but she was still in her night suit. Aman, Sristi faceplamed themselves seeing her.

"Aww, my Avocado is looking like a baby but wait what is she wearing. Oh God this girl she is still in her night suit and pandit jii is sitting here. I must do something" Nash thought to himself. He picked up his jacket which was lying on the sofa and started running towards Arohi. As he stood in front of her, their eyes met. Arohi got lost in his lovely beautiful azure blue eyes. Nash also slowly made Aarohi wear his jacket. Both were lost in their own world. Forgetting what was happening around them, both of them started studying each other through their eyes.

They came back to reality when they heard someone clearing their throat from behind. It was Aditi. "Sorry, par abhi kuch or important kaam karna hai, aankh milai baad me kar lena" She said in a teasing tone which made her cheeks red. Yes, she was blushing. Nash chuckled seeing her blushing. He slowly whispered in her ears holding her shoulders, "Go and change. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" Arohi nodded and went back to change.